CHAPTER 36: HURT

Jennie's POV:

I smiled, looks like my plan is happening now.

Jisoo look to Tyuz.

"How can you do this to us?" Jisoo whispered. "You're a traitor." She said and Tyusu looked shocked.

"How can you do this Jisoo and Jeongyeon?"

"You two are really heartless."

Our classmates said.

I know they fell betrayed right now.

That's good to all of them. Know you already know how to be betrayed by someone you trusted.

"Jisoo, we need to talk to your parents!" Mr. Yang said angrily.

I think this is the right time to showcase my talent.

Jisoo is not the only one here is good at acting.

I stand up and go to the door.

I opened the door and then suddenly Mr. Yang called me.

"Ms. Jennie, where are you going?"

"Home." I said.

"Why will you go home?" Our classmates asked.

I faced them and give them my cold look.

"Why do I need to do something here? Is it still not enough all the accusations you gave to me? Why? Are you scared that the person you always accuse and blame will be gone?" I said and they all bowed their head.

How can they accuse someone without any evidence?

Yes, they are right that I am the one who did it but what if I didn't do it?

Why they believe all the things that Jisoo will say? I cannot understand them.

"Mr. Yang, I will give my transferee papers to you tomorrow, so that I can transfer again." I said to the principal.

"Why will you transfer, Jennie?"

"What will I do here principal? I'm already tired being with the people who doesn't like me. Something might happen again and accuse me again." I paused to look at the eyes of my classmates.

"Nothing change here since I left. I change myself so that they can accept me. Compared to Jisoo I'm just a fly. What she says are all right while mine are all lies." I said and they all flinched because of my tone.

It's dripping with sarcasm yet full of hurt. I can't help it.

I don't like to admit but... it hurts.

"After all, who am I for you to believe? I'm just Jennie the one you always laugh at before. I thought if I change myself they like me and they will see me how they see Jisoo. A nice person just like an angel, but I'm wrong. My effort is still not enough." I said and shook my head.

I looked at to the direction of Mr. Yang.

"So tell me principal? Why will I force myself here if I know a place where people there can accept me and will not ignore my value? I'm also a human who's getting tired being hurt and already losing hope. I know this is what you all waiting for but... I give up. Maybe you will not really see who really I am."

I didn't notice that I'm already crying. Why it's like that? It really hurt to tell the truth to others even though you already know it before. It hurts so much.

They bowed their heads and cried like me and whispered 'sorry'.

"Sorry? Did you know that you ruined my life before? My heart was shuttered into pieces because of you... I think it's better if I will leave."

I wiped my tears.

"I will go here tomorrow morning." I said.

And I leave them going out of the school.

Stop crying Jennie... it should be all an act. Go get a grip... you are really weak.

You should not waste your tears for them. They're not worth your tears.

They are the one should be crying not you.