CHAPTER 31: MY DAY

Jennie's POV:

"Ghaad, I'm so jealous at you Solar. You are with L yesterday!"

"What happened yesterday in your group date?"

"I still can't get over in the couple shirt that L buy for Jennie, so cute!"

My classmates gossips.

"You are not with us yesterday, I nearly fainted because of their sweetness!" Solar said.

They really gossip here like the person they are talking about is not with them.

Yes, they are gossiping beside me and here inside the classroom.

"Why? What happened?"

"Faster! Tell it to us!!"

"L is really hot yesterday in one stall. She looks like an action star while using the gun yesterday, she didn't missed one shot. Others didn't get any teddy bear, even they tried it many times. I cannot count how many because its to many but she just tried five times and she got five teddy bears. And we are surrounded with many people yesterday in that stall because she is really good!" Solar said to them.

"I'm jealous, I'm not with you yesterday."

"She's really good."

"I think I'm inlove with her."

"And did you know? She sang for Jennie in a restaurant? Her voice is very angelic. And she get all the attention of the people in the restaurant because of what she did to Jennie." Solar said.

"Jennie is really lucky."

"I'm jealous."

"Sweet."

After the class, they are still talking about what happened in the group date.

They are so annoying! Do they think that what they are talking about is funny? They are all so annoying.

And they are PLASTIC. When Lili is still not my girlfriend, they are avoiding like I have an communicable disease. And now, they are acting like they cannot live if they will not see me or talk about me.

I'm so sorry for them because I have real friends now.

How are they right now?

I'll call them. I really miss them. I'll call them via skype.

I bring out my laptop and open my account in skype.

And when my plastic classmates saw my laptop, they talked again about me.

I know that my laptop is also expensive but do they really need to gossip all about the things I have? They are really annoying, I don't like here anymore.

I closed my laptop and fixed all my things and I go to the house of Lili. I miss them so much.

"Hey! How are you there?" Seulgi asked.

"Here, I'm still beautiful!" I said.

"Look at this girl! I'm asking here seriously and you will answer me like that." She said.

"Why? I answered you seriously!" I defended myself.

"Whatever. Oh I remember, L and your sweetness are all over the country!" She said

"Really all over the country?" I said.

"I miss you so much Jennie." Irene said when she sat beside Seulgi.