Dark Magician's Hands ☆ Shang Tsung

A sigh escapes you as you lay back on the cushions of Shang's luxury temple. There doesn't seem to be a moment where you aren't lounging on his blessed Outworldian island. You groan as strong hands grasp your shoulders and soft fingertips knead into the sore flesh there.
"Shang..." You groan as he lowers his face to your ear.
"You like it here?" He asks, voice deep and low, as his fingers continue their onslaught of the knots and kinks in your shoulders. You tilt your head, eyes meeting his.
"Of course." You smile as he claims your lips, running your fingers through his silky, black hair. He lingers there for a second longer than usual and you realise that there's something troubling him. "Shang?" You ask softly and he draws back.
"Yes?" He answers back, just as softly. You sit up and turn to face him.
"Is there something wrong?" You ask and he shakes his head.
"What could be wrong? I hold a high standing with the Kahn, I'm able to continue working on my experimental magic and my blessed one is laid so close by, have I need of him. Whatever could be wrong?" He explains and your cheeks turn pink. Still, he isn't fooling you.
"You're being impatient with your magic, Shang. Something is bothering you."

He looks from you to his hands before sitting himself on the lounger, beside you. He takes you hand in his and places it against his cheek.
"You bewitch me. You distract me. You make me think...deplorable things." He admits, his fingers tightening around your own, on his cheek. "To have you so close is...mystifying." Gently, he kisses your palm and shivers race up your spine. His other hand ghosts over the robes covering his groin and your eyes are drawn to the stirring there. "I can't wait to taste you, my emperor." He purrs, running his tongue from the base of your wrist to the tip of your thumb. Your breath quickens and your temperature sky-rockets. "My tongue misses the taste of your skin." Pressing wet, open-mouthed kisses to your open wrist, he huffs out a quiet, fleeting breath. "I wish I could stay here for centuries and make love to every inch of you... So, you see my issue, my emperor." He chuckles lowly, navigating your palm beneath his robes.

Nervously, you lick your lips. Shang Tsung has never been so...passionate before. You've always had a more emotional than physical relationship, especially seeing as your affection for each other has only just come to fruition. Nevertheless, you've thought about it from time to time, especially when you get lost in his low-cut robes, eyes roaming over his muscle-hardened flesh. Still, you found it difficult to bring up, the concept of being pulled away from him too real an issue. Yet, here he is, lips pressed to your palm, sighing as your fingers curl around his cock, through his robes.

His breath catches in his throat as he releases your palm and leans in to kiss you, taking you by surprise. Your first kiss with him. He's fierce but tender, cradling the back of your neck as he leans you into the lounger, moaning against your lips as your hand continues to grope him through his robes. When his lips leave yours, he looks down at you, a sly smirk pulling at the corners of his mouth. You must be a right state, blushing madly and wide-eyed, as he stands from the lounger and settles between your outstretched thighs.

Burying your head in your hands, you peek through your fingers to see what he'll do next.
"Don't worry. I won't hurt you." He promises as he tugs your robes down your thighs. Due to the passionate nature of his petting, your own cock is hard to the air, standing proud for him to see. Soft, open-mouthed kisses are placed all the way up your thighs, wet and tantalising.
"I-- I know." You gasp as he leaves a pink hickey on the inside of your thigh, eying your cock hungrily. He takes the head into his mouth and you groan, praying for mercy that never comes. "Shang, I--" Your fingers twine into his long, black hair, his devious eyes always staring up at you. He moans around your cock as you watch him, savouring the taste of your skin, touching himself to the sound of your strangled groans and bitten-back screams. His tongue feels so good, pressed against your cock. That tongue that murmurs incantations, those lips that sigh sacred spells, now being used to pleasure you beyond worlds. His fingernails score down your thighs and you gasp, your hips tilting up as you mewl in pleasure. You lean back against the lounger, watching him work through lust-misted eyes. "Shang, I'm not going to last--" You warn him but he shakes his head and continues to pleasure you. Cupping his cheek with one hand, you whine as you drag your fingers through his silky hair.

You spend in his mouth, fingers spasming in waves of pleasure as he swallows every last drop and pulls his mouth off of you. You try to regain your breath but everything seems to be fuzzy and spinning.
"... Was it worth it?" You manage to pant out and he claims your lips, draining what oxygen you managed to drink in. He tastes earthy and so very, very warm.
"Every second of it." Shang Tsung whispers with a slight chuckle.