Bold Stratagem ☆ Shang Tsung

As you walk through the gateway into the future, you watch Shang throw Liu Kang's lifeless, withered corpse to the ground.
"Ah, my prince returns to me." Shang grins. "As if this moment couldn't be anymore perfect." You cup Shang's cheeks tenderly, leaning in to kiss him. You always knew; you were the only one he could never betray.
"You have done so well, my Lord Shang Tsung." You smile against his lips, fingers dipping and curling over his white, silver and gold robes.
"God of fire, lightning and time?" He questions, parting from you and staring down at his palms. "It may be Liu Kang's spirit peeking through but...I feel overwhelmed." You shake your head and grasp his hands, making him look up at you.
"You will succeed, my Lord." You assure him, placing a quick kiss to his lips. He tugs you closer, holding your shoulders as he kisses you passionately. A power surges through you, hot and pulsing, setting your nerves alight with sensation. Your blood sings with a burning as one hand reaches up to cup your face, a thumb tracing along your jaw.

When you eventually part for air, lightning arcs off your body, prickling your skin.
"Wh-What did you do?" You ask, looking at your palms as tiny zaps of electricity spark from your fingers and ripple down your hands.
"I cannot rule alone." He purrs, bringing your hand to his face. "I don't think I could bear watching you grow old and dying before my eyes." He presses a tender kiss to your palm and you feel tears prick at the corners of your eyes. "Welcome to our universe, Lord (Y/N). What do you propose we do first?"

Pushed to his new throne, you bite the inside of your mouth as he hitches your thighs over the arms of the throne, spreading your legs deliciously. White, gold and silver robes are parted to reveal your waiting cock. It feels like an eternity since you saw him like this, with rosy cheeks and heavy breathing. His fingers draw intricate patterns over the inside of your thighs, making your eyes flutter shut.
"It's been so long, my sweet. I have missed you on this crusade. Your face, your body, your kind soul..." He draws his teeth over your collar bones, making you suck in a breath through your teeth.
"Shang, my Lord..." You breathe and he purrs out a wordless question. Your hands reach for his robes, pulling him back to study his eyes concernedly. "Eternity is a long time to spend with someone. Are you sure you want it to be me?" You ask and he cards his fingers through your hair.
"There's no-one I'd rather share eternity with." He smiles, leaning in to claim your lips tenderly.

With him knelt before you, you bury your face in your hands, feeling his hot gaze wash over you.
"Have you been...stretching yourself open for me, my Lord?" He teases, running a slick fingertip over your loose, needy hole. You find the strength to nod before you feel a hot, squirming tongue against the sensitive flesh. You yelp into your palms, gulping down oxygen as he licks and probes at your entrance with his tongue. "Sh-Sh-Shang...! That's so..." You melt as his tongue slides into you, soft and talented and wet and hot. Electricity pulses through your muscles as his nails rake down the back of your thighs. His body is so warm and inviting and you fall into his ministrations, peeking through your fingers as he flicks the tip of his tongue over the stretched muscle. His lips on your perineum, his palms on your thighs, his eyes fluttered shut. "My Lord, please..." You whine and he eases his mouth from you, licking his lips as he kisses his way back up your body.

Settling his hips between your thighs and rubbing his erection against your entrance, he makes his way back to your face. You gasp as he runs the length of his cock against your hole.
"... Shang..." You breathe and he smiles, not a hint of malice behind his dark, glinting eyes.
"To the rest of eternity?" He offers breathlessly.
"To the rest of eternity." You sigh as he pushes the length of his cock into you, his lips claiming yours as he swallows your groans. Passionate, giving and slow, he makes love to you, strong hands braced on either arm of the throne as your legs curl around his hips. Your fingers twine into his hair, holding his mouth to yours, even as his chest begins to heave. By the slowness, the tenderness, of his movements, you feel your pulse drop, feeling at peace for the first time in years. His fingers dance over your throat, fingertips dipping between your collar bones and feeling your heartbeat there. He reaches depths within you that you never thought possible but, with every passing movement, you feel more and more at ease, in the arms of the man who will love and guard you for eons. The head of his cock brushes your prostate and you cry against his mouth. He rests his forehead against yours, his warm breath brushing over your face as you feel a knot form in your groin. You squeeze your eyes shut and clutch at his shoulders with weak, shaky hands.
"Let go, my prince..." He whispers and you spend, your body clinging to his, holding him close, holding him near.

Everything seems perfect. He holds you tenderly, peppering kisses over your cheeks and jaw until your head clears a little. You realise that he's pulled out and spent himself over your abdomen, leaving your skin glossy and wet.

This is going to be a fun eternity.