Ancient Outworld Secrets ☆ Shang Tsung

Shang with Henchman!Reader for aaaaaaaa.

(Using the 'Force of Darkness' kosmetic minus the trench coat because the Flesh Pits are hottttt. Henchman!Reader but also our reader's a big boy with a big dick because...sue me. Shang's a size queen. I've had three hours of sleep and I feel like I was possessed while writing this.)

You had been sent out to dispatch of a band of Shaolin assassins. No-one special but that had been a thorn in Shang Tsung's side for quite some time and it was time for them to go. So, you had dispatched them and retrieved the insignias from their person to show your master. You are Shang Tsung's trusted bodyguard and assassin, the only one to earn his trust. You return to the Flesh Pits with the insignias in hand.

"Master, I've returned successful." You announce, taking a knee as Shang turns to you, jet black hair falling about his shoulders. You present the eight insignias and he takes them, running a fingertip over the face of each one.
"You have done well." He drawls in that tone that is exclusively Shang; high and mighty but calm and stern.
"Thank you, sir." You bow you head before he gestures for you to stand. He wanders over to you, fanning the insignias in front of your face. "You've rejuvenated yourself, master." You state and a smirk tugs at his lips. He ignores the question, after all it's blatantly obvious what the answer is. He rejuvenated recently, his body producing hormones to the Nth degree, forcing him into a kind of involuntary animal-like heat. Right now, he's putting on a brave facade that'll crumble as soon as you touch him.
"I may melt these down for some new armour for you. It seems to be of substantial metal." He splays his hand across your chest. "I must keep that heart beating in your chest, mustn't I?" Heat flares across your cheeks as he keeps his dark, heavy gaze set on you. His hand moves beneath your robes, resting over your heart and feeling the pulse under his palm. "I've thought of cloning you many, many times but how could I improve upon perfection? The heart that beats beneath my hand is that of a warrior, the body that serves me is that of a warrior, the mind that obeys me is that of a warrior." He murmurs, breathing against your ear and making sweat break out across your forehead as the heat of the Flesh Pits sinks into your bones. "The soul that tempts me is that of a warrior, too. I believe a reward is in order."

Shang's quarters are lit with candles, some burnt down to the last drop of wax. The richness of the candlelight paints him in oranges and reds, his gaze black as night as it settles on you. The musk-scented aphrodisiac that seeps from his pores is addicting. The plush mattress is sat opposite the fire place, adjacent to the modest library and the desk, stacked with scrolls and leather-bound tomes. Shang lavishes his hands against your chest, parting your robes to bare your chest to the air. His painted nails rake over your pectorals, worshipping the muscle corded beneath the skin. You kick off your boots and he shoves your pants down, pushing you onto the mattress and straddling your hips. He drags his palms over your skin, placing bruising kisses in the wake of his hands.
"Biceps, triceps, deltoids... All deliciously flushed with blood. If you weren't my most trusted guard, I'd tear you limb from limb to discover what makes you so strong." He pushes you down to the bed, towering above you. "Pectorals, abdominals... No wonder you made such quick work of those monks." He reaches down to part his shirt and slide it from his shoulders. Gently, you trail your hands over his chest, watching him gasp and moan. His pants cling to his skin as you reach behind him, feeling your half-mast cock against his backside. He leans down, pressing his chest to yours, sucking marks across your chest and down your abdomen. Before he sinks to his knees, you thread your fingers into his hair, lightly scoring his scalp with your nails, making him mewl lowly. You claim his lips, quickly and easily, as he straddles your knee, devouring your mouth hungrily. Every moment spent with your lips on his seems to pull an anchor into your stomach, heavy and solid. He ruts against your thigh as you bite and pull at his lips, hearing him groan under your ministrations. His painted nails bite into your shoulders, threatening to shatter the bone if you pull away. His silky hair falls through your fingers as he hungrily scratches across your shoulder blades.

Satisfied with your mouth for now, he sinks to his knees, pressing his cheek to the shaft of your cock. His lungs are heaving, his temperature sky-rocketing as he sucks marks along the inside of your thighs. You shudder and bite at your swollen lip, feeling him fit what he can of your cock into his mouth. His hands wrap around the remainder of the girth.
"Master..." You breathe as he sucks a good half of your cock into his mouth, having to pick up the slack with his hands. He looks up at you through those half-lidded, lust-clouded eyes and there are no words that can escape our mouth. You fully harden in his mouth, running your hands through his hair as he hungrily sucks at the head of your cock. One hand leaves your girth to unbutton his pants, a palm curling around his own cock and pumping at a mad pace. Groaning around the head of your cock, he grazes his teeth against the underside and you grab onto his shoulder tightly. Your palms press against the base of his skull, impaling his head on your huge cock, cramming it down his throat and making his eyes roll back in their sockets. Not thinking, you use his hair as leverage, fucking his mouth in earnest as he proceeds to pass out. You can feel his throat tighten around your cock as oxygen grows scarce, your cock thankful for the attention as you squeeze your eyes shut. You curse as you pump his body full of hot come, his frame spasming as he unconsciously spends himself.

When you've finished, you pull your cock out of his mouth and he coughs, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and blinking a couple of times to get his eyes to focus correctly.
"Is that...all you've got...?" He asks through coughs and chuckles. Sweat drips down his temples as he stands on unsteady feet, falling into your lap. You catch him and he wriggles out of his pants, kicking off his shoes. His body is clammy and shaking. He needs this, needs you to do this for him. "I didn't wait for three weeks...for you to kill those incompetent monks for you to come back...and leave me unsatisfied..." Using your shoulder to help him stand, he curls his hand into a fist and neon green chains snake around your wrists and ankles. He pulls his arm down and they lash you to the bed, leaving you unable to move. He mounts your hips again and you feel the softness of his skin against your cock. "You're going to pleasure me until I'm satisfied." He announces, lifting himself up to sink onto your cock. As he takes it inch by inch, a bulge pokes through his belly, the outline of your cock visible through his skin. His insides are syrupy soft, coiled so tight around you and you let out a shuddering breath as he bottoms out on your dick. "Shén..." He groans, anchoring his palms against your broad chest as he lifts himself up again. "Qǐng, yes..." He runs a hand through his hair as he builds up a pace. His cock bounces off of your abdomen, precome spattering across your stomach as he goes. He's too warm, too tight, too eager for you to survive for very long. Glancing down, he spies the huge bulge pressing against his skin, cupping it gently as he goes. "I always forget...how very virile I am...following rejuvenation..." He breathes, raking his nails down your chest and sparking blood to the surface. He reaches up with the same hand, licking at the blood collected under his nails. "Again... Again... Fill me again, gāisǐ de nǐ...!" He yells as he grinds down against your cock. Stars explode behind your eyes as you spill into him again, come painting his insides with your essence. Every shot makes that bulge at his abdomen a little bigger until he lifts himself off you weakly, come spilling down his thighs as he collapses against your chest.

The chains begin to weaken and you sit up, hugging his body to you as you go. Exhaustion claims him for a few minutes before he jerks awake, throwing his arms over your shoulders and kissing you roughly.
"Again. We'll keep going until one of us passes out." He laughs, biting at the crook of your neck and scoring scratches down your back as he straddles your lap. He's all tongue and teeth, wreaking havoc across your skin as you card your fingers through his hair. It's going to be a long few days.