Path of Fire ☆ Hanzo Hasashi + Kuai Liang

Who knows how you got into this mess? Does there have to be a how when there isn't a why? All you know is that you were caught in the Fire Gardens, at the right place, at the right time.

Kuai growls as you swirl your tongue over the swollen head of his cock, one hand raking down his inner thigh and the other curled around Hanzo's cock, hard and waiting for your mouth. His cold fingers tangle into your hair, holding you still as he presses your lips to the base, forcing you to swallow down a thick seven and a half inches of flesh.
"He's dedicated, I'll give him that." Hanzo breathes, watching you choke around Kuai's length. While Kuai stands, Hanzo sits on a bench, leaning back against the trunk of a maple tree. The most obscene noises leave your body as you try to take down Kuai's length. You can feel bile rise at the back of your throat but will it down as you hear Kuai snarl and ease up, allowing you to pull off and cough.
"No rest for the wicked." Kuai breathes as he turns your head and forces Hanzo's cock between your lips. He's slightly longer. Eight inches of hot, thick flesh forced into your mouth and pushed to the back of your throat. Hanzo's dark eyes set on you, biting at his lips as he tries to keep quiet.
"He's...talented." He groans as Kuai watches, keeping a tight hold on your hair. As Hanzo pulls his cock from your mouth, a little precome drips onto your lower lip and you lap it up hungrily.
"He's hungry." Kuai states, his voice forever gravelly and enticingly intimidating. Your mouth is returned to Kuai, his cold fingertips digging into your scalp as he roughly thrusts into your mouth. You hear the slick sound of skin on skin, Hanzo searching for your hand and replacing it around his cock, stroking him to completion. Then, Kuai lets you up, gasping for air and moaning at the feeling of being used for their selfish pleasure. Forcefully but not painfully, Kuai tilts your head back and you watch him buck into his fist before a he breathes a deep, conclusive sigh. Come on your cheek bones, your lips, your nose, your forehead; wherever there's skin, there's come.
"Bring him here." Hanzo grits out, stroking himself until his come, thick and hot, paints over the bridge of your nose, your brow and over your chin. He growls aloud, despite biting his lip to keep the noise down. You feel the viscous fluid slide over your skin as you glance from Grandmaster to Grandmaster. When you're certain that they've finished (for now) you lick your lips and swallow it down. Hanzo grabs your jaw and drags you over his body, close enough to kiss, before he slakes his tongue over your cheek. He takes a mouthful of come into his mouth before forcing his mouth on yours, pushing the fluid past your lips and onto your tongue. Hot and earthy, everything erotic and lewd invades your peripheral vision. When he pushes you back, your eyes are glazed and your jaw is slack.

Their hands are on you, on your hips, on your shoulders, on your face, in your hair, on your thighs. They manipulate you, make you theirs. Hanzo positions you to straddle his thighs, grabbing your hips and shoving you down onto his cock. It enters you and you cry out but the sound is cut short as Kuai grabs the back of your neck and forces your mouth back where it belongs; servicing his huge cock with your lips and tongue and teeth. Hanzo brings a hand down on your backside, a mark imprinting itself almost immediately. He sits up, pressing his chest to your back as you ride his lap. He lifts and drops you as you try to suck at Kuai's cock, bobbing your head along the length as you brace your hands against his hips. You moan wantonly around his cock as Hanzo reaches and grinds against your prostate, crushing your hips down into his lap. His groans and snarls of pleasure against your ear make you shudder in response. Meanwhile, Kuai has been thrusting into your mouth, slapping you across the face when your teeth tighten around his cock.
"What do you say?" He growls, slapping you.
"Sorry...Grandmaster Liang..." You moan breathlessly. Slap.
"Again."
"I'm sorry, Grandmaster...Liang..." You repeat. Slap.
"Again."
"I'm sorry, Grandmast--" You don't get a chance to finish that repetition before he forces his cock back down your throat. A touch catches you off-guard as Hanzo wraps a palm around your cock, jerking you along to the rhythm of his thrusts up into your hot, tight body. You sob against the base of Kuai's cock, the pit in your stomach making way for a blinding heat that makes you cry in pleasure.

With his nails breaking the skin of your hips, Hanzo spills into your hot body, filling you with copious amounts of come and yet there's always more. With a few more thrusts against your mouth, Kuai holds your lips at the base of his cock, jamming it down your throat as he climaxes. In the overwhelming sensation of being filled, you reach your peak, spilling into Hanzo's palm as your body is wracked with shivers--

Your eyes fly open and you bolt up in bed, finding your sheets sticky. What a dream, what a dream... You might need to change your sheets now, though.