Black Zephyr ☆ Bottom!Fujin

Having a day away from the Jinsei, Fujin had lingered around your modest living quarters, just outside the entrance to the Dragon Grotto.
"You have to work today?" He had asked and you'd nodded.
"Unfortunately." You replied, not able to look up at him as you tracked Sonya's team throughout Shang Tsung's island. You never know what could be in this Gods-forsaken place. Fujin had disappeared for a moment and reappeared beneath the table. Seeing as you're working remotely, full attire isn't needed so you were just sat in your boxer-briefs. Fujin trailed his lips and fingertips over your inner thighs, his celeste-hued eyes stared up at you, watching your reaction as he drew his touches further and further up your thighs. You tried to withstand his teasing and you were successful until he started biting and sucking grape-coloured marks into your skin, dragging his nails over the sensitive flesh there. He groaned breathily, sucking and biting at your balls through the thin cloth of your underwear. Your fingers shook as you attempted to type. That was the last straw.

You stood up and grasped Fujin by his plait, making him moan at the roughness of your treatment. You threw him down on the bed and kissed him furiously. He hasn't won, though, not by a long shot. He crooked his head as you slid you tongue against his bottom lip. You reached into the nightstand, pulling out a pair of cuffs and a small vial. You stripped him down easily, your fingers making short work of anything in your way. Once he was bare, you cuffed his hands behind him and pushed him down onto the bedroll. Hardening to the air, his impressive girth bounced against his abdomen as he writhed under your gaze. The cork had popped from the vial with a squeak and a sharp pop. The magenta liquid smelt sickly sweet as your poured it across Fujin's chest. (Shang Tsung had been kind the last time you saw him and lent you his recipe for his aphrodisiac mixture.) The liquid tingled across his skin before sinking in and seeping heat into his bones.
"Half an hour." You tell him before heading back to your desk and closing the door behind you...

There's been whines and moans from behind that screen door for the past forty-five minutes (Cassie wanted to chat). You head back into the bedroom, watching the frantic rise and fall of Fujin's chest. He looks picture-perfect. His silvery hair is unplaited and its soft, wavy locks lie around his face, almost angelically. A heat has crept across his cheeks, shoulders and the tips of his ears. His lips are bitten and bruised as he's tried to keep a lid on his libido. His limbs are shaking. Most importantly, his cock is impossibly hard and drooling precome all over his belly. Shang's aphrodisiac potions are no joke (and you should know). You drop your boxer-briefs and wrestle out of your t-shirt so he can drink in the sight of you; hard, waiting and controlling with bruises blossoming over your thighs.
"Please... Touch me, Lieutenant..." The wind god whispers, his lip quivering before he bites down on it, nearly drawing blood from his bruised and battered lips.

Glancing around, you reach for his sword and unsheathe it. You poise the sharpened tip of the blade at the hollow of his throat, trailing the flat of the sword down his chest, his biceps, his forearms, his abdomen and to the junction of his thighs.
"Aahhh..." Fujin shudders and thrusts his hips forward, grinding his aching cock against the air. The tip ghosts over his full balls and the underside of his cock, the blade stopping at the crown. "Ple-Please..." Another spurt of precome dribbles from the head and drips down the shaft.

It's not often you sit back and just admire his cock. How pretty and cute it is but how it can make you scream and whine, given the situation. Nine inches of pulsing, needing flesh, the skin that once covered the crown is now pressed flush to the shaft, exposing the head which is an angry red. A blueish vein crawls up the underside. All this above his full, virile balls. It's similar to Raiden's but maybe an inch shy. You trail a fingertip over the head of his cock and he arches his back, trying and failing to get more contact. Your finger trails down, over the tender flesh of his balls, over his perineum and over his entrance. He's loose and needing something in him fast. Even when you slide your fingertip in, he convulses and his insides clench around you, wanting more, needing more to fill him.

You remove your fingers from Fujin's feverish body and glance at the blade in your other hand. The hilt is intricately ribbed, with a gently pointed tip. At ten inches, it should be an ample stand-in for your cock. Sheathing it, you reach for the oil on the bed-stand, slicking the hilt before teasing it at his entrance.
"D-Don't that was a gift...!" He whines as the first few inches are pushed into him. "It was a gift from the...Elder Gods...!" You push in the entire hilt, watching his shoulders twitch and his lip shake. You rock the hilt in and out slowly and the wind god nearly screams in pleasure. "Again! Please! Faster!" He begs and you can't help but oblige. You thrust the hilt in and out of his tight body, watching his gorgeous cock burst with more precome as he shivers and clenches his jaw at your ministrations. His eyes flutter shut as you push the hilt in and twist it roughly. He feels it, the ripples in the metal twisting against his insides deliciously. Defiled by his own weapon, tears prick at the corners of his eyes, running down his face as he tries to impale himself further on the hilt of his sword, bring him closer and closer to coming. You rock the hilt in and out of him at an incredible pace, fucking him on the hilt of his sword until his lewd sobs fill the room. "Please, let me come...! May I come? Please, sir!" He whimpers and you take a moment to think, continuing to ram his sword into him, the intricate decorations raking against his prostate and sending electricity bursting throughout his nerve endings. Stoically, you nod and he shudders, whining as shot after shot of his come lands over his abdomen.

You pull the hilt out of him and unclick the cuffs from his wrists, brushing the tears from his cheeks as he lays there, motionless, breathless. You run your fingers through his hair, petting his head as you suck marks against his collar and down his sternum, decorating his skin with dark bruises that cut through the paleness of his skin. His fingers grasp onto the back of your neck, weakly searching for purchase on your skin. You shuffle your knees up to straddle his hips, his still-erect cock pressed against the curve of your backside.
"I'm not done with you yet." You hiss against his skin and a shuddering whine leaves his throat.

You work his cock into you, sinking onto the come-slick heat and swallowing thickly as you bottom out on it. Fujin's cock fills you to the brim and you look down at his barely conscious body as you ride him mercilessly. You hold his hands, your fingers twine into his as he catches his breath and his body jerks back to life, the aphrodisiac setting his skin alight. He watches you grind your pelvis down onto his, your neglected cock bouncing against his belly.
"... Is this my reward for not coming until you said so...?" He asks weakly and you nod, bringing his hand to your lips and kissing the inside of his wrist and making him sigh, goosebumps rising on his skin. His cock pulses inside you and you feel the blunt head press into your prostate as you lean back. Your hot, syrupy insides curl tight around his cock and he whines, a hand breaking free of yours and clawing down your chest, a silent beg for more.
"You want me to go faster?" You ask through laboured breaths. He nods, his cheeks still bearing the dusky pink mark of his excess arousal. You push your hips forward, fucking yourself on his cock and watching his fingers curl into the sheets. You move your hand to brace yourself against the thick muscle of his pectorals, arching your back and gasping in a breath as you feel yourself quickly approaching your peak. The other hand darts to your untouched cock, jerking yourself to completion as your eyes focus on the wind god's bruised, heaving chest. Watching Fujin's resolve crumble before your eyes is always more enticing than you give it credit for. Watching his jaw go slack, his eyes roll back, his limbs shiver and he mewls and whines and screams. But you've broken him tonight and he wordlessly cries out as he spends into you, forcing you to bite your tongue and spill into your hand. He comes an insane amount, your insides straining to keep it all in as he continues to pump it into you, your body milking him for all he has.
"Fujin...!" You gasp as your come spills over his chest, a little landing on his high cheekbone. When he's finished, he reaches up to gently grab at your shoulders, pulling you down to kiss him softly.

Once you find the energy, you roll off him, careful not to spill any come on the bedroll as you collapse next to him, your chest heaving as you reach for his hand.
"That... Oh, Gods..." You sigh as Fujin mounts you, his fingers draw patterns against your chest and you notice that he's hard again, his cock-head weeping againt your belly.
"Come. You can go again, can't you?" You asked for this and you're not complaining.