Steadfast Defender ☆ Raiden

(For Gancena.)

The Jinsei glows with a beautiful, blue light, reflecting off the wet stalactites. A shadow dances across the walls of the dragon grotto, a strong frame settling in for another long night of watching Earthrealm's life force.

Setting down his hat and pulling off his hood, Raiden seats himself on a nearby bench, shaking his silky, silver hair out of a tight ponytail. He sighs, running long fingers through his hair and letting it lay about his shoulders. Long fingers follow the folds of his robes, parting them until he sits in a pool of his discarded clothing. Long, scarred limbs and strong, broad shoulders are bared to the air, the glow of the Jinsei reflecting off the lighter tones in his skin. Leaning back, against the wall of the cave, Raiden's cyan eyes flutter closed as he slides a palm against his abdomen, his fingers brushing under the hem of his lower robes. Beneath the fabric, he grasps his cock and bares it to the air, groaning as he pumps it to full mast.

You wander down to the dragon temple, a scroll in hand, ready to call for Lord Raiden before your yell is bitten back. A gasp from the thunder god. Running a hand through his beautiful, loose hair, he arches his spine into the pleasure, his long, talented fingers curled around his impressive cock. You know you should leave and give him some privacy...but you can't take your eyes off him, the sapphire light of the Jinsei lighting up his skin. Pressing a palm to your mouth, you hide by the entrance to watch this private show. A deep groan echoes off the stone as he runs a fingertip from base to tip of his cock. You don't have to see all of him to know what he's doing, his shadow reflecting the movements along the texture of the cave wall.
"By the Elder Gods..." He groans and you feel your cheeks flush with heat. What is he thinking about?

You've had a major crush on Raiden for the longest time and even saying that makes you sound insane. He's kind, gentle, wise, passionate and a good fighter to boot. But crushes are for high school or office-based sitcoms, not martial arts academies where a god resides. So, for years, you put your attraction for him aside, doubting that affection and pleasure were even an option for a god. Would that part of human anatomy even apply to him? What would be the purpose? Surely, if he's a god, he should be immortal so why would he need to procreate? A million questions fill your head, answers just beyond the reach of the arousal that makes your cheeks warm and your head fuzzy.

Raiden's breathing grows more and more laboured, cyan eyes glowing in the darkness of the dragon grotto, lidded and heavy with desire. Your heart thumps in your chest as you watch his chest rise and fall frantically. He leans back against the stone wall, openly displaying his impressive physique as his chest heaves, drinking down oxygen and letting his eyes flutter shut. It seems that whatever he was thinking of was intense, based upon the intensity of his orgasm. His load is unexpectedly huge, what seems like gallons and gallons of come drenching the damp floor of the cave. He gasps shakily and spends himself over the rocky floor, groaning out conclusively, as he collapses against the wall, shuddering in the aftermath.

It must be a minute or two that Raiden sits in the afterglow of his orgasm before replacing his robes, his hood and his hat. He stands on shaky legs, catching himself on the wall before he manages to walk. You decide to make your move.
"Lord Raiden." You announce, carrying the scroll under you arm. He seems startled yet exhausted and you can't blame him, not after the show you just watched. He blinks, wide-eyed, before you hold out the scroll and he nods, taking it and placing it on the bench by the wall. "... Are you alright? You seem quite...on edge?" The thunder god spins to look at you, unable to look you in the eye.
"Well-- Umm... You see, I-- I was not expecting any messages this late into the evening." He sputters, passing a hand over his warm forehead. Watching him like you did seems to have flipped a bigger switch in you than you thought because the urge to pull him in for a kiss is much stronger than usual. That and your curiosity as to what lies under those robes of his.
"Lord Raiden..." You sigh, eyes drifting across the floor, the sheer amount of come catching you eye before Raiden steps in front of you, interrupting your stare. He's taller than you so you have to look up at him; domineering but...embarrassed. "Did you spill something?" You ask innocently and a dark flush creeps across the thunder god's cheeks. Hesitantly, you reach for his cheek and he swallows thickly, cyan eyes meeting yours as you lean up to kiss him, the brim of his hat bumping against your forehead. He's surprisingly clumsy, breath quick and heavy as his strong arms coil around your shoulders, his teeth grazing against your lips as he eagerly kisses you. Then, just as quick as he'd initiated it, he pushes you away.