Stone Cold Redeemer ☆ Sub!Kuai Liang

(For Mono on the MK Discord server. Sorry if it's a bit short, I'm very tired after work and it's 1.13am...)

You had given Kuai a present; a mask that looked like his original mask but with a silicone bit inside to keep him quiet. You'd then set him up on his knees and bound his wrists, behind him, to his ankles. Naked and waiting, he waited for all of the Lin Kuei to know of his disobedience. In chalk, you had written a plaque that would hang around his neck to display his wrong-doing.

'My Lord's title is important. I will remember His title when I refer to Him. I adore my Lord and that is why I subject myself to His humiliation.'

You walk up the steps, watching Kuai's scarred, naked body appear over the horizon of the final step until he is fully in view. Confidently, you step toward him, cupping his cheek as you run your fingertips over the centre of his chest.
"Do you remember now? Do you remember what you call me?" You ask, reaching for the mask and pulling the bit from his mouth. His lips are wet with saliva and it drips down his chin, down his chest.
"... Yes, my Lord..." He pants out.
"Good. And I suppose you'd like a reward for being so obedient today?" You ask and he nods eagerly.
"Yes, my Lord." He answers curtly. You cup the back of his neck and lean in to kiss his lips. He's eager, hungry and irresistible. You drag your teeth over his bottom lip, grabbing at his chest with wandering hands. Mewling against your lips, Kuai struggles against his restraints, wanting to hold you, caress you, touch you but unable to do so. You pull away, an inch of air between your lips and Kuai's. You run your thumb over the scar on his left eye affectionately.

Unclasping his wrists from his ankles and then unlocking the cuffs from his ankles, you allow Kuai some freedom, keeping his wrists bound behind him.
"May I move, my Lord?" He asks lowly and you nod, allowing him to sit on the pedestal more comfortably as your hands inch downward. You claim his lips once more and Kuai gasps, hands aching to touch you. Your lips leave his, descending down the sharp, stubbled line of his jaw and making his pulse race. You kiss and lick a torturous line down his chest and abdomen, only stopping when his erection brushes against your cheek. Even at that contact, he shudders, a quiet groan leaving him as you kneel, at eye-level with the brutal girth of his cock.

Drawing upon your courage, you take Kuai's cock into your mouth and descend until the entire organ is surrounded in hot moisture.
"M-My Lord..." He sighs, his strength draining as you suck him off. Dark brown eyes stare down at you and you look up teasingly. You swallow around his girth and claw your fingertips over his thighs. Completely at your mercy, Kuai squeezes his eyes shut and bites his tongue as you begin to bob your head back and forth. His blood runs molten beneath his skin, hot and smouldering, as you pleasure him with your tongue. His body jolts. "My Lord, I-- I'm so close, my Lord... Please, let me come..." He pleads and you draw your lips off him, studying the sincerity of his reply.
"Yes." Kuai relaxes. "But you have to come from just my hand." You tell him and he swallows thickly.
"Yes, my Lord." He answers quickly as your hand wraps around his weeping cock.

As you take a hold of his cock, he rolls his hips against your grip, dark eyes widening then sliding shut as your lips make contact with the crook of his neck.
"Knelt here all day as your students wandered in, wishing I would return to lay my hands all over you." You sigh against his ear as he rolls his hips, head bowed into your shoulder, his lips murmuring soft apologies as your grip on his grows tighter and warmer.
"Pl-Please, my Lord..." He pleads and you nod, kissing and biting at his throat as he bites at his lip. Suddenly, a great deal of come spurts from between your knuckles and Kuai collapses on the pedestal with an exhausted groan, his tired body splayed on the stone, despite his bound wrists. His chest heaves with each breath and you wipe your come-drenched hand against his chest, watching the fluid ooze over his muscle-corded flesh. Maybe he should have a short nap before you reintroduce him to your bed chamber.