Touch of Zen ☆ Liu Kang

Your sparring partner and boyfriend, Liu Kang, hunches over as he nurses a slice in his stomach.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." You repeat, hurriedly, over and over as you drop your sais and rush to his aid. "Are you okay? Is it bad? I'm sorry, I just got too into it." You worry but he shakes his head.
"Don't worry, it's barely a flesh wound." He explains, straightening himself and pulling his sweat-drenched crop top over his head to avoid becoming blood-stained. Blood prickles to the surface, a couple drops sliding down his abdomen. Your eyes drag over his skin and he notices, your cheeks turning bright red when your eyes meet. "See something you like?" He asks teasingly and you shyly run a hand through your hair.
"I-I-I mean...yeah...?" Dark spots begin to litter the courtyard as rain falls.
"Lets get inside."

As Liu rushes you inside, you reach for the first aid kit, grabbing an antiseptic wipe.
"Sit down." You murmur as he slides the screen door shut. He takes a seat and you kneel. "This might sting a bit." You wipe the cut quickly and Liu hisses, fingers curling in the material of his pants. When you make sure that all the blood is wiped up, what little there was, your hand rests on his belly, your palm just above the waistband of his workout pants.
"See something you like...?" He repeats as you trace your fingers across his stomach. A hand grasps your chin, bringing your eyes up to meet his.
"All too much..." You breathe and Liu leans in, claiming your lips as you brush hair out of his eyes. Sighing, he wraps his arms around your shoulders and holds you close. Large, warm hands drag your robes down your thighs and he runs his fingertips over your red-hot skin. Leaning back, he poises a fingertip at your lip, goading you to accept it. You feel the heaviness of his finger on your tongue, slathering it with all the saliva you can.
"Hǎo háizi..." He whispers and you feel your cock thickening against his belly.

Once it's slick enough, he reaches back behind you, pushing the digit in slowly. Gasping, you mouth at the crook of Liu's neck as he begins to draw his finger in and out.
"You're too tight for me as you are." He whispers softly, adding another finger, generously slick with saliva. Another finger, then another. Leaning and groaning into Liu's shoulder, you squirm and grab at his biceps needily. "You're ready."

Eight inches of flesh sink into your body, large, warm hands holding your hips as he presses kisses to your jawline.
"Liu Kang, you can go a little faster..." You breathe against his ear and, without warning, he bucks up into your body. You gasp as he grabs onto your hips and begins ploughing up. He pants against your ear.
"Chāo hǎo de... Forgive me..." With your legs wrapped around his hips, he lifts you up and lays you on the floor. When you said faster, you didn't mean this fast. "Shì de, shì de... Shàngdì, shì de..." He murmurs against your ear but you can barely hear it over the sound of your own heartbeat.
"Liu Kang, please...!" You cry against his shoulder as he stills, sheathed fully inside you as he spends. Hot and thick, you spend over yourself, groaning Liu's name into his shoulder.

He lifts himself up, on his forearms, searching your eyes.
"How was it?" He asks through laboured breaths as his softening cock slips from your body. You place a soft, chaste kiss to his lips and chuckle exhaustedly.
"Worthy of Earthrealm's champion..." He collapses on top of you, chuckling breathlessly.