Scanning Darkly ☆ Kano

(For Catsarethegay. Also, warning for minor dub-con.)

During your tour of Outworld, you've crossed through Tarkatan war camps and ancient Kahn tombs. Still, you never expected to find yourself at the foot of some black market HQ. By the time you realise you should turn back, a man with a cybernetic eye has stepped down to meet you.
"What do we 'ave 'ere?" A considerably Australian-sounding voice asks from behind you, as you turn to leave. Hurriedly, you turn and shake your head.
"Sorry. I've gotten lost and I thought you might be able to help. But I see your busy so I'll just be go--"
"Not so fast." He grins and you freeze in your tracks. "Listen, it's been a long day so I'll make it easy on ya. We fight. You win? I'll drive you back to the centre of Kotal's city. I win? you spend the night with yours truly." You sputter at that.
"Fight? I'm just trying to find my way back--"
"Well, I'm your best hope o' that." He answers simply and you sigh, setting your bags to one side. You each stand a few paces apart, fists raised and unsure. He rushes for you, fists pummeling at your chest, face and belly. He really isn't holding anything back. You block, deflecting his hits, landing the odd upper cut and kick to his ankle, sweeping his legs out from under him.

You finish the match with the Australian's boot over your throat, threatening to snap your neck.
"Not much good to me dead, are ya?" He chuckles as he licks his lips and helps you up. Traipsing through the Black Dragon HQ, you bow your head, not wanting anyone else to see you. A black eye, split lip and a broken nose begin to develop and swell on your face.
"Kano-- Who's this?" A man in a mask asks and you avert your gaze.
"'E's stayin' the night." The Australian explains and the other man shakes his head.
"He doesn't look too willing." The masked man chuckles, shaking his head and your cheeks go bright red.
"No, no. He'll cooperate. If 'e wants to live anyway." He grabs your jaw and turns you round to look at him. In a swift moment, The Australian licks his way into your mouth as you squirm against him. He's forceful and rough. His teeth close around your bottom lip, giving it a tug and you can taste blood.
"Get out of my sight." The masked man sighs, turning back to his blades.

Up a flight of stairs and into a small room. The wallpaper is peeling and the room is quite bare, a lone mattress with a gas lamp and a couple of adult magazines.
"In ya go." Kano pushes you in and you stumble a few steps.
"Can I, at least, know your name?" You ask, huffing quietly. You didn't think this would be how your tour turned out.
"Kano, at your service." He growls, stepping over the threshold and shutting the door with his foot. His fingers tuck into your belt loops and bring you closer, leaning down to devour your lips. He tastes of flat beer and something warm, metallic and sharp. His tongue slides into your mouth and explores for a short while as you think about whether this is a good idea... No. Is it safe? No. Could he kill you? Yes. But could it be fun? Yes. Is he attractive? In his own way, yes. You reach up, threading your fingers into his hair. He pulls away at that, reaching for some thick rope to tie your hands behind your back. "You can look but you don't touch, sweetheart." He purrs, moving down to leave his mark along your jawline. He sucks at your skin through his teeth, your skin turning a deep red-purple as he draws whines from your throat. "Pretty, little thing, aren't ya?" He breathes against your ear and you turn your head, blushing furiously. A hand rests on your shoulder as he pulls back, licking and biting his lips as he studies the messy pattern of hickies he's left across your neck and jaw.

Kano pushes you down to your knees and you can't drag your gaze from the huge bulge in his camo pants. His fingers drag along the outline of his cock before he pulls down the zipper and lets it fall out. Holy shit... Sighing, he grabs a handful of your hair and forces your face against the base of his cock.
"Take a nice, deep breath in." He tells you and hesitantly you do. Lust makes his stink of sweat, blood and gun metal a little more bearable. Unable to hold yourself back, you take one of his balls into your mouth and begin sucking. "There's a good boy..." Kano purrs, running his palm up and down his cock as precome drips to the floor. Your teeth close around the flesh in your mouth and he hisses, fingers tightening in your hair as he pulls you back. "Roughty-toughty, eh? Let's see how you like this." He pushes the head of his cock into your mouth followed by the rest of the damn thing. You think he'll stop before he gets to your throat. You're wrong. The head slides into your throat and you gag, coughing and trying to breathe around his cock. He begins to fuck your mouth in earnest, watching you take his cock like a champ. "Fuck yeah... Not used to this, are ya?" He growls and you try to make a noise but it comes out all gurgled and muffled. He stills with his cock halfway down your throat. "Mmmm... Good boy."

When Kano pulls out, you dry heave against the floor, coughing and gulping down air.
"C'mon, drama queen. I wanna piece of that sweet ass before I gotta get back to work." He kneels down and tugs your pants over your ass, working his cock in without preparation.
"F-Fuck!" You yelp as he bottoms out in your tight, hot body.
"So fuckin' tight, sweetheart..." He growls, gloved hands gripping your hips as he begins a fatally quick pace. The scent of blood cuts through the air and you cry into your arms, your forgotten erection going unnoticed as Kano's hips slam against yours. "Nearly there..." He grits out as he increases the pace and squeezes his eye shut. He keeps pistoning in and out as he fills your body with his hot come, huffing out curses as he spends himself. Eventually, he pulls out, watching his come spill from your abused hole and drip down the inside of your thighs. "Yeeeeah... Good boy." He chuckles lowly, giving your ass a soft pat as he stands and tucks himself away.

"I'll be back in a bit, yeah? Try to recover while I'm gone." He states, lifting you onto the lone mattress. He gives you a quick glance before he leaves the room. Your body twitches with pain and pleasure, groaning as you sit up. His dick ripped you open, for Gods' sake... Still, it was kind of fun... Maybe tonight would be better and he could fuck you with those talented fingers of his. You can only hope.