Fingers of the Life Thief ☆ Shang Tsung

With your wrists and ankles encased in glowing green manacles, you let your head fall back, taking in the candlelit, upside-down room. Shang lingers by a chaise lounger, sipping from a golden goblet and taking occasional glances at you. Every moment without his hands on you feels like an eternity. He must be able to see the longing behind your eyes. You know he can read you like a book. You only have to say one thing but you won't give him the satisfaction of hearing you say it. Not yet, anyway.
"You're strong, pet, but I know how much you want me." He purrs and every note of his voice makes you shiver. If only he would lay a finger on you, trail it down your chest, palm down your belly, grasp your hip. If only.

"Shang..." You begin and he looks up from his drink. "Remember when I got on my knees for you and sucked you dry? When I sucked marks all over your shoulders? When I clawed down your thighs?" You tease and the sorcerer chuckles, tucking his robes out of the way to display his fully hard erection, giving it a few rough pumps. Your mouth waters as he stands and walks so he's just out of reach, his cock only a few inches from your face.
"Of course, I remember. How could I forget a body like yours, my emperor?" He purrs as he draws further away. "All I'm asking is that you refer to me as per my title. Then I will lavish upon you every pleasure you ever dreamed possible." His lips are upturned in a cruel smirk. "Just a word, pet. Just a single word." As he turns to meander back to the chaise, you spy the constellation of red welts you left upon his back, last night. His skin tasted of the Earth and of something darker. Something richer; spicier. Delicious. His body is no longer encased in the confines of his top layer of robes, allowing you to see his chest and back. The strength in his shoulders and biceps makes you quiver with need. "A single word, pet." He reminds you as he picks up his goblet and takes a sip

"... Master..."

He turns with his goblet, shuddering at the word.
"That word. Yes." Shang grins to himself, wandering until he's at your side, his goblet precariously tilted over your horizontal body. Wine -- red, sweet, sticky -- is poured onto your chest. The liquid spreads over your sternum and shoulders, down over your sides and parted between your thighs. He leans at your side, a hot, wet tongue dancing across your torso, following the trail of wine. "And that is how you will refer to me tonight." He murmurs, lips pressed flush to your skin. His tongue is hot and moist, licking up your sternum and dipping between your collar bones, leaving no trace of the alcohol. You feel like your body may explode as he kisses and licks his way about your body. He retreats, licking up and down your waist before stalking and waiting between your outstretched legs. "Who owns you?" He asks softly, trailing a fingertip over the curve of your erection.
"M-Master...!" You yelp in response and he crouches. The next thing you feel is his hot breath on the head of your cock. Your hips buck forward and you whine, his tongue dancing up the crook between groin and thigh. The sight of your lover's face between your thighs is enough to make your body ache for him. He does it with such enthusiasm, burying his nose against the mound of your crotch. He mirrors the action, doing it on both thighs before rising and licking his lips. "Fuck..." You breathe and his body heat disappears.
"You know how I feel about cursing." He whispers and you nod, looking at him, apologetic, pleading.
"I-I'm sorry, master. It just felt...soooo good." You plead breathlessly. Still Shang steps behind your head.
"Still, we must ensure that those words never leave your mouth again."

He disappears from view, appearing behind your head. He cups your cheek with one hand and adjusts his cock with the other.
"Open wide, pet." The crown of his cock pushes against your lips and you're forced to take him down to the root. He sinks his cock further into you until he reaches your throat, pushing into the tight warmth there. "Mmmn... Good boy." He purrs out as he sheathes his entire cock in your throat. You've more than trained for this so his overuse of your gag reflex doesn't phase you. His palms wrap around your neck, feeling the bulge of his cock in your throat and the beat of your pulse in the palm of his hand. Drawing out then in, he begins to fuck your throat in earnest, pressing your nose against the swell of his balls. He grasps the chains holding your wrists and begins to rock you back and forth. Your whole body lurches as he begins to use your body like a cock sleeve. "You are so obedient for master." He breathes heavily, burying his cock in you again and again and again. Your body tries to relax, tries to take the fullness of his cock, but that soon becomes a challenge. You feel the cock twitch in your throat, the tell-tale sign that he's getting close. He pulls out and you cough but look up at him proudly. "Congratulations, pet. You serve your master well." He pants out before disappearing from sight again.

He reappears between your outstretched legs, cock nearly fit to bursting. His balls look full and heavy and his cock looks swollen and sensitive.
"Please, master, breed me...!" You cry and his smooth palm slides up your bare thigh. You feel the hot crown of his cock nestle against your hole.
"As you wish, pet." He pulls on the ankle chains and impales you on his cock, losing his nerve as he buries himself back into your body, hot, wet and tight. As he ploughs into your ass, he sucks hickies onto your collar bones, rocking you onto him. The chains pulling your limbs apart ensure that you have nowhere to hide, holding you open for him. With a spit-slick palm wrapped around your cock, he pleasures you in time to his violent onslaught, your body shuddering and jumping under his ministrations.
"Sh-Shang, that's so good...!" You cry out, unable to stop tears falling down your cheeks from the sheer overwhelming pleasure.
"Yes... I want you to come with me, pet..." He groans and you shake your head. It's too soon, you can't come yet.
"I can't! ... M-Master, it's too soon! I can't..." Shang looks down, meeting your apologetic gaze with intense determination.
"Then, we shall have to force it out of you." A sly grin splits across his face as he angles his hips just right. The swollen head of his cock rubs against the sensitive gland of your prostate, making you yelp. "You will come with me, pet." He breathes heavily as he bucks into you, jerking you off simultaneously. Within a few moments, stars explode behind your eyes and you feel him fill you with his thick come. You spend at the same time, your come oozing through his fingers as you cry out in unexpectedly intense pleasure.

After a few weak thrusts, he pulls out, petting your thighs and belly affectionately. He disperses the manacles and you stand on shaky legs. Taking his hand, you lean on him and sigh against his ear as he hoists you up to carry you to the bedroom.