Endless Winter (PART 1) ☆ Teacher!Kuai Liang

You're startled awake by a knock on your door. It's the dead of night. Who could be wanting you at this hour? You light a candle beside your bedroll to find a note slipped under the door. A note? This smells like a trap of some kind or, at least, something suspicious. Curiously, you stand and wander over to the door, picking it up. The handwriting lets you know it's from the Grandmaster and your heart rises slightly. If it's from Kuai, then everything should be fine.
'I require your presence, in the training hall, immediately. I thank you in advance for your presence.'
It's strange. Usually, the Grandmaster would approach you in person a few days before he wants to hold a private training session. Either way, you pull on your keikogi and pad over to the training hall. You have to keep this as low-key as possible.

The place seems cavernously empty with the space being so vast and just housing yourself and the Grandmaster. Your footsteps echo across the floor and Kuai turns to you.
"I apologise for calling this meeting so suddenly but...I had to see you." He explains and you cock your head to the side.
"Is everything alright? Have you heard from Grandmaster Hasashi? Is he safe?" You ask hurriedly and Kuai shakes his head.
"Yes, Master Hasashi is recovering after his return from the Netherrealm but I didn't call you here to talk about him." He explains and you take a step back.
"Then what do you need me for?" You ask, rubbing your eyes as your exhaustion from the day prior begins to show. He closes the space between you and places a hand on your shoulder.
"You are one of my prized students. You have progressed far beyond what I'd expected in half the time. You are a talented and dedicated cryomancer." He states but you know he's still skirting around his true intentions. There's a silence where he seems torn about...something. At the last minute, he shakes his head and sighs, removing his hand. "You'll be exceeding the ranks of the students and joining the clan proper within the month." He turns and walks toward the door.
"Grandmaster." You call but he doesn't stop. "Kuai! Wait." He stops and you pad your way up to him, toe to toe again.

"You didn't wake me up in the middle of the night to tell me about my graduation. What did you really want to talk to me about?" You ask and Kuai deliberates again before slowly pulling you towards him, his arms feel strong and suprisingly warm around your shoulders. He leans down, laying a chaste kiss to your lips. Your eyes fly open and you gently try to push him away. Immediately, he lets you go
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't." He nods, not able to look you in the eye.
"No, I just-- Isn't it frowned upon? A Grandmaster and a student?" You ask and he nods.
"Yes but I was willing to risk that, for you." In a rush, you step towards him again and claim his lips. He falls into the kiss, a hand on your shoulder as you kiss him as long as you're able.
"Don't risk your reputation for me. You've achieved so much. I mean, you calmed things between the Lin Kuei and the Shirai Ryu which no-one thought was possible." You explain, looking down at your feet. "Don't waste your time on me, Kuai." You smile sadly but he shakes his head.
"No. I won't let you talk that way. The Lin Kuei needs you. I need you." He searches your eyes.
"Kuai--"
"I won't hear it." He replies, kissing you again, more intense this time. He slides the screen door shut before returning his hands to your body, his lips to yours.

Your keikogi is untied and slid off your shoulders, your skin bared to the air and to the Grandmaster's hungry eyes. His palms, his fingers, his lips, his voice. You never thought he would touch you like this. Never in your wildest dreams did you believe he would. His robes are soon discarded, letting you run your palms over his biceps and over his chest. You never thought he would let you touch him like this; hands against his neck, his shoulders, his chest. Until you become a full member of the Lin Kuei, this behaviour, this love, is forbidden. Bottled up, compressed for too long. Kuai suckles kisses down your neck, hands wandering over your body. Your fingers tangle into his hair, dark and soft, as he presses his lips to your sternum. This is your safe haven, for the next month, until you can be together without reservation, without judgement. He pulls you to the floor, on top of him, the tatami springy under the two of you. You lick and suck your way down to the hem of his bottom robes before parting them. He looks down and shudders, watching you take his cock into your mouth. His breathing grows shallow and rapid, his hands twitching at his sides. You take your mouth off him for a moment.
"I like it when you touch me, Kuai." You breathe and he reaches down, brushing hair out of your eyes. You replace your mouth, bobbing your head and sucking to the best of your ability as the Grandmaster keeps a soft hold on your hair.

When Kuai's breathless groans become too loud, too strained, you pull your mouth off him and straddle his hips, feeling his cock against your backside.
"You're a much more active player than I expected..." He breathes, unintentionally cold hands easing up your thighs. You shiver and lift yourself up, taking his cock into you.
"Kuai, you're filling me-- Gods protect me..." You bite at your lip as you sink down onto his cock. Kuai sits up, holding your body close and pressing his lips to your chest and shoulders. Every moment with him inside you feels like eternity, until he shifts his hips, bucking into your tight body and breathing heavy against your chest. Pulling off his headband, you grip onto his hair and pull his head up, claiming his lips as he continues to buck up into your body. "K-Kuai, I can't-- Pl-Please, harder..." You groan against his lip and he lifts you off him.

Kuai props you up on your knees and re-enters you, strong fingers curling around your hips and holding you still as he drives his hips against yours. You bite at your knuckle to keep yourself quiet, a noise escaping you every now and again as the sound of skin on skin echoes through the training hall. A rhythm develops that you're able to get into, rocking back against him as he pushes forward. As his breaths grow laboured and his thrusts less steady, his chest presses against your back and his hand grasps your erection, stroking you to orgasm. With a sigh of your name, he spills into your body and you spend against his palm, dripping onto the tatami.

You both collapse on the floor, sweat drenched and bone tired.
"I've waited for that." Kuai sighs and you turn over to look at him.
"Another month and maybe we could do it on a mattress." You quip back breathlessly. He chuckles and kisses your forehead.