Caicius ☆ Bottom!Fujin

There's a rush of suprise when Fujin kneels beside your chair, at your Shaolin Monastery-based SF office.
"You okay?" You ask, turning to cup his face and survey any damage.
"Of course, it is the end of your work day. When you have time for me." He whispers, turning his head and pressing his lips to your palm. You chuckle and haul him onto your knee, placing a kiss to his chest through his skin-tight, teal vest. He knows that outfit drives you crazy. Your fingers creep up the collar of his vest, tugging the ties loose on his collar. You lean up, teeth grazing over his jugular.
"I always have time for you." You breathe against his throat and he gasps as your tongue slides over his collarbones, dipping at the hollow of his throat. He melts into your touch, your hands holding the small of his back and his thigh, inching up to gently press your palm against his crotch. Before you fully start anything, you pull away, running your fingers over his cheek. "Let's move this away from my desk." He steps off, allowing you to stand from your chair and follow him into the bedroom.

As soon as Fujin blows the screen doors closed, you cup the back of his head, sucking red-violet marks against the pale column of his throat. He's breathless, fingers loosely tangling into your hair, holding your lips to his neck. With every mark you leave, he gasps and melts a little more into your body. A trail of dark marks leads from the corner of his jaw and down the line of his throat, leading to the hem of his open collar. You pull back, brushing your fingers over the marks and kissing him, biting on his lower lip and drawing a whine from him. His hands reach for his sash and belt but you stop him, holding his wrists. Wordlessly, his face falls and his eyes widen, a hand splayed against your chest.

You lay on your shared bedroll, tugging off your pants and hitching your boxers down your thighs. Lord Fujin wants to serve, wants to hear you moan and buck against his hips but that isn't on the table, not right now. You gesture to a spot on the bedroll a few inches from where your feet lay.
"Sit." You state sternly and he obeys, sitting cross-legged where you directed him to, his eyes roaming over your body. The paper lantern on the floor beside you paints your body in a watery, yellow glow. You prop yourself up on an elbow, one hand framing the base of your cock. His cyan eyes glow, studying the curve of your cock hungrily. "You seem distracted." You breathe and his eyes dart up to meet yours before falling to his hands bashfully. His fingers play with his fingerless gloves and the wraps on his arms. His eyes are hungry and needing and frustrated. "What do you want?" You ask and a breath leaves him.
"I want to touch you. Please." He whispers, the request dying in his throat. Hesitantly, you nod and he leaps at the chance, tearing off his gloves and wraps, his palms starting at your ankles and stroking up your shin, then your thigh. He lays on his belly between your legs, his shoulder blades showing through his vest. He leans down to plant a kiss to your inner thigh but you pull him back by his hair, making him yelp and hiss.

Sitting up, you pull him up with a strong grip on the base of his plaited hair.
"Who said you could do that? Did you ask?" You demand and he reaches back instinctively, his hands finding your wrist behind his head and gripping tight.
"I-- Sorry, I did not ask!" He yelps and you shove your lips onto his, releasing your hold on his hair. One hand palms the small of his back and the other cups his clothed erection, making him groan breathlessly and sigh against your lips.
"Fujin..." You huff and he whines breathily as you snake a hand into his pants. Watching you take control and treat him rough has him needy and wanting, his cock pulsing in your hand as you draw your palm down it. He knows he shouldn't touch you so his arms shake bonelessly at his sides as he relies on your strength and balance to hold him up. When you pull back, he's breathing heavy, gazing at you through lidded, lust-hazed eyes. His lips are swollen from your teeth, his neck painted with blotches of red and indigo, his chest thirsty for oxygen and his cock hard in the restraints of his pants. Too many clothes hold you from him.

You tug your shirt over your head, baring yourself completely, before you begin on his clothes. Despite the desperate and hungry tempo of the kiss, you undress him unbearably slowly, your fingers lingering on the clasps of his belt before removing it. Throughout, he's nearly motionless, sweat beading at his temples as you draw up his vest, the pads of your fingertips dragging against his pectorals deliciously, tracing over his biceps and worshipping the tight muscles of his abdomen. He almost whimpers as your hands reach for the waistband of his patterned, silk balloon trousers. As per custom, he had taken off his boots before setting foot on the tatami floor of your quarters. You push the silk down his pale thighs, palming down the thick muscles there too. His erection is red and pulsing, the head coated in precome as he wriggles his way out of his pants. His eyes meet yours before you lean to press a kiss to his shoulder. You suck a mark onto his chest and another on his abdomen, teasing and frustrating him the further you get to his cock.
"Elder gods, protect me..." He breathes as you press a palm to the centre of his back and prop him up on all fours.

You kneel behind him, between his calves, brushing your palm over the curve of his backside. He shudders, leaning back into the touch, as you run your nails over the back of his thighs. He nearly jumps out of his skin as you lean down, pressing your tongue against his entrance. He whines, hands fisting in the sheets as you slide your tongue against the tight, puckered flesh.
"Gods, please..." He gasps, pressing his face into the pillows as he wriggles under your ministrations. Goosebumps have raised on his skin, his hair standing on end as you spread saliva over his entrance, your tongue curious and teasing against his skin. "I am ready...! Gods, fill me, please... Please!" He groans, breath cut short as he gulps down a breath. You take your mouth off him and he arches his back, his shoulder blades arcing through his pale, blushing skin.

With a swift movement, you push into his body, hot and tight and tender beyond belief. You fill him perfectly, fitting together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. His elbows buckle as he buries his face into the pillows to dampen his weak groans.
"Fujin, lift your head up." You order but he's too far gone. Your fingers release the dead-lock on his pelvis, reaching for his wrists and twisting them behind him. You use his wrists for leverage, pulling him back hard onto your cock. He throws his head back, unable to collapse against the bedroll as you pull his arms back, pulling his body back onto yours. He yells as you begin to buck into him at a wild pace. He grabs onto your forearms as he falls into the rhythm, his body heaving with each draw of in-out. "Please... L-Let me--" He starts but stops as he bites his lip to suppress a tortured moan. "Pl-Please, let me come!" He cries and you release his arms to flip him over. You dip back in as you stroke him to completion, watching his face for when he reaches the peak. "Oh, Gods...!" His cyan eyes roll to the back of his head and his jaw goes slack as come spills into your palm and you release into his tight body.

With a few conclusive thrusts, you slip your cock out of him and lean over his twitching, jerking body, licking your way into his mouth. Lazily, he throws his arms over your shoulders and pants against the crook of your neck.
"Was that alright?" You ask, pulling back to look him in the eyes but he smiles wryly and glances up at you.
"That was...magnificent." He sighs as he plants kisses to your face.
"I didn't hurt you too much?" You ask and he shakes his head, palming his neck, where the mulberry-hued marks have blossomed across his throat. Some are quite high and will never be covered, even by the high neck of his vest. "Alright but if Raiden gets angry, it isn't my fault. You asked for it." You sigh warningly as he leans up, brushing your noses together.
"Of course."