~1~

3rd Point Of View

Its a rainy day. The heavy rain caused Yoongi to find shelter. He found a 7-eleven and settled there. While waiting for the rain to go away, why not buy some snack? It was also a difficult day for Yoongi.

He got himself a strawberry chewing gum. The sweet taste calms Yoongi. The sound of ding was heard by his phone on his left pocket. Its because he had nothing to do, he decided to read the text that he received. Its from his mom.

Mommy❤
Honey how about the interview?

Its fine mom
Nothing happened I can do it

Really? I hope you get the job

Mom I can work at a cafe
Why do you want me to work as a secretary? I would rather work at a cafe even though the salary is lower than work as a secretary

Honey dont say like that
I just want the best for you
And I believe that your life will be easier if you work as a secretary

Fine mom
Bye mom gtg I'll be back home at 7

Okay honey
Be safe mommy love you

Love you too mommy

He slide back his phone on his left pocket. A heavy sigh left his mouth. The chewing gum's flavour also disappeared indicating that he need to remove the unflavoured chweing gum in the rubbish bin. The sound of the rain disappeared giving him a hint that the rain is disappeared now. Since he was shady at the store, he bowed to the worker at the counter and left the store.

Today was a difficult day for Yoongi because he had an interview with Park Company this morning. Working as a secretary is not as easy as it looks on TV. Working as a secretary requires a lot of energy. Yoongi is not a passionate person, so it will be difficult for him to work later.

He threw away all his thoughts. he will meet his close friend Kim Namjoon who works as a secretary at Kim Company. Namjoon also recounted his experience working as a secretary. He enjoys working as a secretary because his CEO is kind and funny. Well he's lucky that he got a kind CEO.

Maybe you dont know why Yoongi really hate to work as a secretary of the Park Company. Its not the fact he hates to work as a secretary but its because of the CEO. He heard some rumors that the CEO of Park Company was very cold and arrogant. As far as he know, the CEO's name is Park Jimin which we have to politely call him Mr.Park.

He also heard some rumors that Park is also a hot and handsome guy. But he has never seen Park in front of his own eye so he dont know what he looks alike. Even his picture, Yoongi has never seen it. He also never care about the rude guy, only focused on his dream of becoming world's foremost pianist.

After few minutes of walking to the destination, he spot his close friend waving at him. A small smile aprroached his mouth, now he's not alone anymore.

As he sat down in front of his close friend, the waiter put down the menu for them. They ordered some juice nd the waiter went back to his work. "So how's your interview?" His close friend decided to ask first. "Argh! I shouldnt have followed my mom's order! Now I have to face mr.rudє cєσ pαrk everyday! I really regret it!" Said Yoongi in frustrated. "Im sorry? Hey you dont even know if they accept you or not so dont be so frustrated" His close friend chuckled.

The word accept made Yoongi frustrated even more. "What if they accept me Joon? What will happen to my life later? My brain is going to be misrable!" Yoobgi groaned earning a chuckle from Namjoon. "Well what do you think?" Namjoon teases. "Shut up" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I heard Mr.Park is hot and handsome. What if you fall for him?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows at his friend's question. So its true?

"No way! I wont fall for him! Plus Im gonna be his secretary. A CEO cant date a secretary" Yoongi complained. "Oh well I watched dramas and most of them are about a CEO dating their secretary" Namjoon smirked. Yoongi looks at him annoyingly "Seriously? That not gonna happen. I wish they wont accept me. Pray for me Joon" Yoongi said in pleading eyes.

"Well I hope you get the job" Namjoon giggled. "Whatever" Yoongi let out a loud groan. Soon they change the topic since the two of them already stressed about work. The two boys ended their chatting when Yoongi realized that its getting late.

After bid a goodbye, Yoongi called a taxi to take him home. He still doesnt have a car because he has to pay his house bills. His house is not that far from the Park Company which is lucky for him. It took 20 minutes to go there and he can take a bus everyday. If they accept him.

But now he want his legs to rest. Only taxi is his hope. Although the place that he and his close friend met is just 10 minutes away from his house. The taxi chuckled as Yoongi told him the address. Yoongi just smiles lazily at him, he doesnt have any feelings to laugh now.

Once Yoongi paid the taxi driver, he thanked him and went inside his house to be greeted by a smell of food. He smiles brightly knowing his mommy is cooking for him.

His father passed away right after he graduated. Now he's 25 years old. His father passed away due to lung cancer. Yes his father smokes a lot. But his father never smokes in front of him not his mother, only when he is alone to calm himself. 2 months more is Yoongi's father death anniversary which made him sad. He really misses his father.

"Mommy Im home" Yoongi greeted his mom who's cooking at the kitchen. "Oh welcome home honey. Sit down, I made dinner for us" His mom smiles and Yoongi nodded, sitting down. "How was your day mom?" Yoongi doesn't want the room to fill with silence. "Great! I watched a lot comedies!" Yoongi chuckled at his mom's respond.

His mom cooked a meat loaf for them which is his mom's favourite food. They ate peacefully and spent time together watching a thriller movie. They love to watch stories that are mind-blowing. Therefore, both have high level of mind. Yoongi inherited his wisdom from her mother.

2 hours passed and now its 9.30pm indicating them its time for them to sleep. Yoongi's mom did remind him to make sure everything is locked, the house is clean and turn the light off.

Yoongi did all of it and went straight to his bed. He's lazy to wash his face and brush his teeth before sleep but he knew that his mom will be mad if he didnt do that. His mother was concerned about health first. Especially when it comes about food.

He lazily got up from his precious bed and went to wash his face and brush his teeth. He looks at the reflection of him, praised himself and called himself as Mr.Genius Handsome Yoongless. Weird name but he is proud of it.

Before he start fanboying himself, he told himself to sleep. He charged his phone and set the alarm at 7am because he wants to meet his close friend, Namjoon. He smiles for the last time thinking about maybe he will find himself a boyfriend since he's old enough now.