~21~

The program ended and they went to celebrate it at a luxury restaurant that is near the hotel.

What is disgusting is Nayeon hugging Mr.Park's arm and Mr.Park let it. That only made Yoongi more mad. His mommy noticed it "Honey don't worry he likes you I know" His mom squeezes his hand. Yoongi's face softened at the warmness. "He won't mommy. Let's sit together" Yoongi pulled a chair for his mommy to sit down. His mommy giggles at how polite her son is. Yoongi then sat down next to his mommy and he's unlucky, he has to sit next to Nayeon who's still hugging Mr.Park's arm.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and focused on what he is doing. "What do you want to eat Yoongi?" Mr.Park asked him. "Nothing" Yoongi answered without looking at the CEO. "Oh oh mommy look at this lobsters! I want a lobsters mommy!" Yoongi said excitedly at his mommy. "Sure you can honey. What drink do you want?" "Mango!" Yoongi answered earning a giggles from his mommy. Mr.Park sighed, he does realize that he done something really wrong. Now his love won't cone back to him and he will stuck forever in the hole with someone he hated the most.

Then they ordered their dinner. They even ordered sweets after a long day. Nayeon still hugging Mr.Park's arm like her life depends on it. Not long after their dinner arrived. "Lobsters!" Yoongi excitedly took his lobsters. He eat it with his mommy. "Mr.Park let me feed you~" Nayeon said holding a spoon of mushroom soup since Mr.Park ordered it. "No I can eat by myself" He took the spoon and eat it by himself which made Nayeon to pout. "Eat your dinner" Mr.Park said in disgust. "Why are you suddenly changed? Where's my oppa?" Nayeon pouted. "Who the hell is your oppa? Go fuck yourself" Mr.Park said coldly.

"But we were about to kiss early this morning. Do you like me Mr.Park?" Mr.Park ignored him. "Mr.Park?" Nayeon waved her hand but he ignored her again. "Guys listen here" Nayeon called for her friends so they turned to her. "Mr.Park, I know you like me. Just ask me out in front of them" Nayeon said proudly. Mr.Park (fake) smiles, he took her hand and squeeze it. "For fuck's sake, HELL NO. I don't like you and I have someone else in my heart and no one can replace him. For the last time I say, I don't like you and won't like you. Forever" Mr.Park said coldly. "H-he?" "Yes" Mr.Park smiles brightly.

He then stood up and left them followed by his men. He has an angry face that scared people.

"Mr.Park is gay?" Tzuyu blinked her eyes. "Mr.Park just rejected Nayeon withing second, Im amazed" Sana has a puzzle face. "I knew it. Mr.Park doesn't like Nayeon plus you are too obvious Nayeon" Jisoo said calmly. "What a shame" Chae chuckles dryly. "Im not sad" Jennie said proudly. "I don't know how to react but Im happy" Lisa said happily. "Okay?" Yoongi has a puzzle face too while his mommy giggles. "What the fuck? So he's just using me? No way! I'll go get him back!" Nayeon stood up and left them.

"I bet Mr.Park will kick her out" Tzuyu said, proceeding on eating. "Yeah within second" Sana agreed. "Or maybe before she could reach there" Jisoo added. "Jiji feed me" Chae opened her mouth for Jisoo to feed her. Jisoo chuckles and put the food in her mouth. "Is my Jendeukie want her Lizzy to feed her?" Lisa lovey dovey with her Jennie.

"Mommy Im single as hell and they don't respect me. I have a nice friends right?" Yoongi mumbles while eating, earning giggle from his friends. "Go and chase Mr.Park you nut" Lisa said. "I don't want. Im too lazy. Plus Nayeon is the-"

Tum!

A/N: Sorry interrupting you but I dunno how thunder sound heheh~

The sound of waves that we hear as a thunder can be heard. Its loud. "Oh no Mr.Park!!" Yoongi quickly stood up and ran to the hotel. RUN.

He didn't take a taxi nor the limo that is waiting for them. It's raining heavily but he doesn't give a damn care his Mr.Park is more important. His mommy and friends yelled, telling him to not run in the rain. But he did, he ran as fast as he can to the hotel. His hair and his suit are so wet.

Once he arrived the hotel, he panted heavily then made his way to his room. The problem now is everyone is blocking his way because of the rain and he got a lot attention.

After struggling with the people for 25 minutes he finally is free so he went to take the elevator and went to his room. The door is not locked and he can hear crying from inside. He gasped and quickly went in.

He saw Mr.Park in the end of the corner in the bedroom, hugging his legs crying there while Nayeon next to him trying to calm him down. "Mr.Park its okay Im here" "Fuck off! D-dont touch m-me! I-I don't n-need you!" Mr.Park shouted. "Yoongi! Why were you running?!" Lisa suddenly shouted. Her hair and clothes are wet. "Mr.Park? Are you okay?" Lisa asked worriedly. Lisa and Yoongi went near them. "Mr.Park please don't cry" Lisa patted his head but he slapped her hand. "Dont t-touch me!" He shouted making  Lisa flinched a little. "Don't touch him, he is mine" Nayeon went to hug him but Mr.Park pushed her away. "Mr.Park why are you like this?" Nayeon asked curiously as she keeps on trying to touch him.

Mr.Park keep on pushing Lisa and Nayeon while Yoongi just watch them. He's mad but he feel so bad at him now. "Stop trying to touch him. Let him relax first" Yoongi said as he can see Mr.Park shaking badly. "Y-Yoo-Yoongi?" Mr.Park lift up his head to see an angel stood on his level in front of him. He suddenly hug the angel tightly, making the other to jump a little. The CEO keep on crying on Yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi doesn't mind about that. "I think you guys can leave now, I can take care of him. Thanks though" Yoongi smiles as he patted Mr.Park's back.

"But-" "No buts Nayeon. Just go rest" Yoongi commanded. Nayeon sighed and glared at him before left them. Lisa bid a goodbye and left them after Nayeon. "Shh Mr.Park they aren't here anymore. Stop crying its hurt you know?" Yoongi patted his back. But the sound of the thunder went louder making the older to cry more. "Shh it's okay" Yoongi said as he picked the CEO up and put him on the bed.

"Lets change our clothes first then we will cuddle okay?" Yoongi suggested and Mr.Park shyly nodded. He's only sobbing now, his body is still trembling. Yoongi went to change his clothes first then Mr.Park. Once they are done, Mr.Park quickly went to the bed to cuddle with his beloved secretary. "Eager huh?" Yoongi chuckles. "S-shut I-I want to c-cuddle" Mr.Park blushed. Yoongi smiles and went next to the CEO.

They then cuddle which made Mr.Park calmed down. "Are you feeling better now?" Yoongi asked his CEO. "Yeah. You're still mad?" The question made Yoongi froze. Mr.Park sighed "Im sorry Yoonie I won't do that again. I just want to make you jealous-" Mr.Park quickly cover his mouth. "Oh so you planned to make me jealous? Damn it mochi it did" Yoongi mumbles. "R-really? I made you jealous?" Mr.Park asked in disbelief and Yoongi nodded.

"Why?" "You really want to know?" Mr.Park nodded. "I know Im not allowed to love a CEO but I can't deny my feelings. I love you Mr.Park, I don't know why but I really love you. With my whole heart. For first I thought you are really rude but then I changed my mind once I saw your picture. The rumors are right, you're really rude but you slowly changed to a sweet guy. I love you Mr.Park and Im really sorry" Yoongi confessed and Mr.Park looked at him with sparkles on his eyes.

"Why are you sorry?" "Huh?" "I love you too Yoonie. That's why I changed. That's why I made you jealous. Yeah I was rude but an angel comes to my life and changed me. You are the angel Yoonie. I love you too" Mr.Park confessed while sitting up. Yoongi blushed and sit up too. "R-really?" Yoongi asked playing with his thumb. "Yes" Mr.Park pressed his lips against Yoongi's sweet cherry lips. Yoongi doesn't hesitate to kiss him back.

For good few minutes they kissed, they eventually broke it. Mr.Park cupped Yoongi's cheeks, staring at his lips. "Look at how beautiful god made your lips" Mr.Park touches his lips. "I want to kiss you again" "Kiss me then" Yoongi immediately answered and this time its his turn to pressed his lips against the CEO's plump lips.

Then they broke it "You're such a good kisser Yoonie. Will you be my boyfriend?" Mr.Park asked smiling brightly. "R-really? Your boyfriend?" Yoongi asked in disbelief and Mr.Park nodded. "Only if you promise you won't treat Nayeon sweetly again" Yoongi said pouting and the older laughed. "Of course. That sweet treat only for my boyfriend. So is that a yes?" Mr.Park asked and Yoongi nodded. "I can't hear your answer" "Yes mochi" Yoongi kissed the older's cheek. "I'll lock the door and will come come" Yoongi said and went to lock the front door.

Once he checked everything, he went back to his CEO who's now his boyfriend. He laid next to the CEO and cuddled. "Night my little Yoonie" "Night my sweet yet rude Mochi" "Oh come on" They both giggle and drift to sleep.

Witweww eh its freaking 1AM I BETTER GET MY ASS ON THE BED BAIIII