~7~

Yoongi has just been working in his office, there is already a lot of paperwork needed to compile reports. He sighed at the mount of the paperwork. He then turned on the computer, took some paperwork and read some file. For him this is the end of his world.

Ah he didnt tell his mom yet. He wants to call his mom since he cant hear his mom's voice at 7pm-10.30pm. He left the office to the rooftop since theres a little quiet.

Theres already few workers there to relax

Theres already few workers there to relax. He reached his phone from his pocket then unlocked it. He dialed his mom's number. It ringing.....

"Hello honey. How's work?"

"Mommy I didnt start my work yet"

They both chuckled

"Then why are you calling me? Already missed your mommy at work huh?"

"Yes mommy I missed you. And theres a little sad news"

Yoongi's voice went low as he told his mom that theres a sad news.

"What is it, honey?"

"I wont be at home at 7 but at 10.30"

Yoongi whined

"Of course I knew about it, honey"

His mom giggles

"You know? But mommy I really hate it I want to spend my time with my mommy not with that shit work"

Yoongi whined again

"Aww honey. Thats how work as a secretary. Be patient okay? Mommy will wait for you at home okay? Eat lunch, dont skip it or mommy gonna kill you"

Yoongi chuckled at how careful his mom is

"Alright mom"

"Okay honey go back to work. Mommy love you bye byeee"

"Love you too mommy"

Then both of them ended the call. Yoongi smiles, imagine that if his mommy is already here, his mom must be ruffle his hair, squishing his cheeks, fixing his suit and hair, make sure his teeth is clean, kicking him playfully to make him go back to work, kissing his cheeks for few times before she left. But at somehow, he remembered back his beloved father.

Single tear dropped as he remembered back memories with his father. His father is a sweet, loving and caring guy. He dont even show his pain in front of his family. His handled it by himself. His tears never dropped in front of his family except if its a happy things. Neither scratches nor bruises appear Yoongi's skin because of his father protection. At first, he dont understand why his father didnt let him to date anyone. And now he know, his father protected him from the guys that confessed to him. The guys are actually a drug sealers. How he regret it for yelling at his father even though he has apologized thousands of times already.