~31~

"Min Yoongi, you're fired"

The words made them stopped what they are doing. Their jaws dropped, inviting the flies to enter their mouths (A/N: Nah JK). "I don't mean to fire him! He's doing great in his job as a secretary, you guys just need to break up!" The other workers argued back while Mr.Park groaned.

"J-Jiminie did you just f-fire me?" Yoongi asked, looking straight into his lover eyes. The water flooded his eyes, slowly dropping tears. The older sigh.

"Yoonie" Jimin lift up the younger's chin by his two fingers. "You're fired" He repeated making the younger to slapped away his hand from his chin. "Mr.Park!" The worker shouted "Shut up. Im trying to be romantic" Mr.Park glares at them and they instantly shut their mouth.

"Yoonie, you're fir-" "You dont need to repeat! I get it!" Yoongi yelled, didn't let him finish first. The older let out a sigh again, hand moved to squeeze Yoongi's hand who's crying now.

"Guess what? There's a good news" Mr.Park smiles. "Offered job? Gladly" Yoongi said in his cold tone. What is weird is, Mr.Park chuckles making Yoongi to frowns.

"No. You're hired as my boyfriend"

Yoongi widened his eyes, looking at his boyfriend only to see a smiling crescent Jiminie. "You really thought I'll just throw you away like that? Hah wash your brain then" Mr.Park pulled him into a hug. While other workers burst in uwus. "My precious MinMin, will you officially be my boyfriend?" He broke the hug to ask the question. Yoongi blushed but nodded anyway.

"Fuckers! They are officially a boyfriends! Did you hear that?!" Lisa said jumping around the office. "Omg the romantic way ever!" Jisoo cheered.

"Yoonie Im sorry" Jimin mumbles as he put his head on the crook of Yoongi's neck. "Romantic, my ass. I almost choked" Yoongi giggles. "You were crying. Omg my MinMin was crying. So cute~" Jimin said as he lift up his head. He made our little MinMin blushed. We should blame Jimin for making MinMin crying. Damn you Jimin.

"Uhm well then we need a new secr-" "Oh no no no no no" Jimin said sassily. "My MinMin is my secretary too" He added. "But you just-" "I fired him as my secret boyfriend. That's all" He proudly answered. "Now guys, please excuse us. We want-need to do something important" Jimin said as he grabbed Yoongi's hand then left the building to go to the mansion.

You know what will happen next *smirk*

Oh you're still there? Good. No no no no no dont be such a dumb. You know what will happen next *smirks*

So yeah!!! Next chapter is smut!!! I'll try my best to write it!!!!!

Sorry if theres any typos or grammar mistake, please correct me! Also dont forget to vote and comment! Im not forcing you!!

Baaiiiii

Oh yeah only 485 words for you huehuehuehuehue