('⊙ω⊙')

Oh well well well

We're finally here😏😏😏

You know what will happen in this chapter *smirk*
----------------------------♡-----------------------------

Jimin pushed Yoongi on the bed with a wide smirk. Yoongi can only bit his lip, knowing what will happen next and they both filled with excitement.

The CEO untie his tie, throwing it at the floor without caring where it is. He removed the suit, only left his shirt. "Would you like to remove my shirt, kitten?" He smirked. At somehow, the smirk made Yoongi turned on. "Gladly"

He went on the top of Yoongi who's licking his lips nonstop. The younger instantly removed his shirt and that made him go crazy. That six pack abs that are shining waiting for him to kiss it. "Eager, I see" Jimin interrupted the younger's thought. Suddenly, Jimin attached him with with a hungry kiss. His hand made it way to Yoongi's crotch, touching it. Moans escaped Yoongi's mouth at the feeling of being touched by his lover, every second went louder. "Its not fair if Im the only one topless here" He broke the kiss.

Yoongi blushed, he's too excited that he forgot about himself. He himself was about to untie his tie, Jimin suddenly grabbed his tie. "You look so sexy, kitten" He praises Yoongi while his other hand unbuttoned Yoongi's shirt. As he unbuttoned half of the shirt while the tie still on the younger's neck that is half untied, he stopped. "This look more sexy" He licked his bottom lip.

"S-stop teasing me, daddy" The younger moans as Jimin kissed his neck, leaving more hickeys. Jimin grinned at how eager his kitten is.

Finally Yoongi's tie and shirt are removed now after few minutes of struggling to remove it. Yoongi's pants were removed to while struggling. Now its only Jimin who's still has he pants on. "Daddy" Yoongi moaned. The daddy felt his dick twitched, waiting to be inside the younger. "Damn it kitten my friend said hello to us" Jimin groaned.

Yoongi confused, someone stalk them? He then look down on the daddy's pants, theres something dancing prettily there. Oh so thats the friend? It even say hello to him.

Without even realizing, Jimin's hand brought his hand to Jimin's area, making Jimin to moaned. He smirked. He 'plays' with the area while in process to remove the pants. The older moans, the great feeling he has never felt. "Damn daddy. Your dick getting big each week" Yoongi said in excitement. True, the last time he gave Jimin a blowjob, Jimin was 6 inch and now he's 8 inch he guess. (A/N: Oof trying to find a ruler arent ya?)

"Fuck. Kitten just suck it" The older groaned yet enjoying it. So Yoongi gladly p-licked the big dick first. The kitten made the older groaned even more. "Kitten just put it in your mouth already" "Excited arent you?" Yoongi smirked. "Just shut and suck-" Before the CEO could finish his sentence, the kitten put his 'friend' in his mouth. The kitten bobbed out and in his head which made the daddy to throw his head back because of the best feelings.

"Fuck kitten Im gonna cum" Jimin told him while moaning. Out of the blue, Yoongi stopped. Jimin groaned at the feeling empty of his dick. "Fuck me, daddy. I want your dick inside my hole" Yoongi said as he began to kiss the older neck. "Lube? Condom?" He asked. "On the drawer" Jimin replied, getting up from the bed to reach the drawer.

He pulled out a bottle of lube that is still full. "You never fucked someone before?" Yoongi asked from the bed. "I have. This is a new bottle" Jimin giggled. Then he grabbed the bottle to the bed to continue where they stopped. "We dont need prep right?" He smirked. "No daddy"

He nodded and put some lube on his hand then on Yoongi's hole. "This might hurt you, please tell me if its hurt or not. I dont want to hurt you. Plus Im big" He warned Yoongi. "Yes daddy" The boy nodded. Jimin took a long breath before slowly inserted his dick into-