~26~

Jimin woke up by the loud banging in their front door. He groaned and his face softened when he saw an angel next to him, sleeping peacefully even though the loud banging keep going like there's an emergency happened.

Soon he went to open the door only to see the Jenlisa and Chaesoo couples. "Yes?" He asked politely. They are lucky its them or else he will probably kill them brutally for waking him up. "Let's have a walk!" Lisa said excitedly. "Im tired. Sorry" He was about to close the door but Nayeon stopped him. "Please Mr.Park?" She said with pleading eyes that disgust him.

"Mr.Park please! We can't just keep on working! I mean why don't we chill first before the day come?" Lisa begged. "Im tired-" "Yes! Let's go!" Yoongi's voice suddenly interrupted them. "The driver said that Malaysia at night is beautiful, so let's go! Wait for us okay!" Yoongi said closing the door.

Jimin pouted. He just thought that he can cuddle with his princess Yoonie in the bed. "don't pout and lets change our clothes" Yoongi grabbed him to their bedroom.

-------------------------------♡--------------------------------

They have to wear a mask since they don't want anyone to recognize them. They only wear a normal shirt since Malaysia isn't that cold. A black mask covering half of their face, making some of parents to hold their children tightly in case they might kidnap their children. Chill, this is Mr.Park with his lover and his workers, no need to be afraid.

Park with his lover and his workers, no need to be afraid

The street is full of Malaysian people. The night is pretty, the lights shining beautifully from buildings. Their jaws dropped at how pretty it is.

Jennie hugs Lisa's arm, Chae holds Jisoo's hand, Nayeon tries to hold Mr.Park's hand while the other 3 women walk like a model cause they are single.

Nayeon grabbed Mr.Park's hand making the boy to flinched a little. "The hell? What do you want?" Mr.Park asked in a little anger. "Can we hold our hands?" Nayeon asked shyly. Mr.Park of course, shook his head immediately. "Your skin is too rough" Mr.Park easily said. Even though Nayeon's heart hurts hearing those, she tries again to hold his CEO hand. Before she could do it, Mr.Park hold Yoongi's hand and smiling brightly to each other. Weird?

"Yoonie are you hungry?" Mr.Park asked his cute little boyfriend. "Yes Jiminie Im hungry. Let's find a restaurant to eat, I bet the others are hungry too" Yoongi answered and Mr.Park nodded. While Nayeon who heard their conversation, shocked. Did he just called my Mr.Park 'Jiminie'? What the fuck? She thought.

The lovebirds' hands still glued, Nayeon harshly pulled Yoongi away from the CEO making Yoongi to fell on the ground. "The hell Nayeon! Yoonie are you okay?!" Mr.Park scolded the girl and quickly went to help his lover. "Yeah Im fine. Thank you Mr.Park" Yoongi put on a fake smile. "What the fuck was that for Nayeon?" The CEO asked as his anger boiled. "No one can hold your hand except for me!" Nayeon answered. "Stop it. Let's just go to eat" Yoongi broke the argument.

Soon they found a restaurant. Again, a luxury restaurant. They opened the menu, the food is not as what they thought. Hah of course, this is Malaysia. Not to forget, they are muslim (A/N: Im not mocking muslim okay? They are so sweet and kind!).

As far as they know, they only ordered a fish with an eggs and a rice of course. Apple juices for the girls while watermelon juices for the lovebirds.

As the food arrives, the rice is not as they expected. Well lets just go and eat. Because they are excited to go to their next destination, KL tower!!

-------------------------------♡--------------------------------

"Omg!! Look at the tower!! Its so pretty!!" Mrs.Min said jumping excitedly. "The lights is so-omg!! I can't believe it!!" Lisa added while other girls squealing like girls always do (*fake cough*).

They went to have a pictures in front of the tower, as a memory that they stepped their foot at Malaysia. Now only left the lovebirds there so they turned to each other. "I already missed your kiss" Mr.Park chuckles. "Jiminie not now. We're in public and also at Malaysia" Yoongi whined. "Let's go somewhere private so we can kiss" Mr.Park smirked. Although Yoongi can't see the smirk but he know that his lover is smirking because usually when he's talking this stuffs, he will smirk. "No" Yoongi teases earning a whining Jiminie. "Pwease???" Mr.Park said in pleading eyes. "No" Yoongi teases again. "Okay then I'll just kiss you here" Mr.Park went closer but someone fake coughed.

They turned around to see Nayeon crossing her arm. "Kiss?" She asked curiously yet has an angry face. "So what?" Mr.Park asked annoyingly. "What kiss-" "He just want me to kiss him in his cheek! Don't worry!! We aren't dating!!" Yoongi immediately answered before Nayeon could ask them. A big smile plastered on Nayeon's face, making Yoongi to sigh in relief that is not too obvious.

"Mr.Park lets take picture!" Nayeon invited him. "No" The CEO answered looking away. "Mr.Park! Yoongi! Nayeon! Lets take a picture!" Mrs.Min called for them loud enough for them to hear. Even though they are having fun, they still have to hide their identities. Yoongi nodded and went there, followed by the CEO and Nayeon.

"Say cheese!" Jennie said as she clicked the button. 3 2 1 "Cheese!"

Click

"Lets take a look" Jennie said as she clicked the gallery app. "Oohh so pretty!!" Jisoo said. "I look so cute!" Tzuyu said proudly. "Yah me too!!" Saba added. "Woowoo Mr.Park and Yoongi look so cute together!" Chae suddenly said making Yoongi to blush while Mr.Park giggles. "How about me?" Nayeon pouted. "Oopsie! Your face is blur! Sorry Nayeon!" Jennie said as she showed Nayeon her face in the picture. "What? No! Let's take back!" Nayeon argued. "No I just want to go back to the hotel. Let's go guys" Mr.Park took Yoongi's hand and started to walk. They nodded except for Nayeon and followed them.

--------------------------------♡-------------------------------

They bid goodbye to each other and went to their rooms.

As Jimin and Yoongi entered their room and locked it, Jimin quickly attacked Yoongi with a passionate kiss. With that, Yoongi kissed him back.

Soon Jimin pushed Yoongi on the bed, removing his shirt revealing his beautiful six pack abs. He then removed Yoongi's shirt and kissed his beck earning a sweet yet quiet moans from him. He slowly made his way to Yoongi's chest and licked his nipple. Yoongi moans quietly making Jimin more turned on. "J-Jimin we can't do it here. W-we will interrupt the others" Yoongi stopped him. "I don't care Yoongi" Jimin attacked his neck again.
Yoongi tried to push him but he is too strong. "Jimin stop!" Yoongi shouted which made the other to jumped a little. "We can't do it here!" Yoongi yelled yet whisper at his boyfriend. "Let's just go to sleep" Yoongi pulled the blanket to cover them. Jimin sighed and wore back his shirt then laid down next to his boyfriend. "You're so naughty lately, Jimin" Yoongi scolded him again. The older just nodded and tried to calm himself down as his heart broke at what he just did.