~28~

Yoongi woke up from the feeling of emptiness next to him. Again? But they just cuddled last night-

Ringgggg!!!

Oh man. His alarm just woke him up. Oh wait so this mean he woke up early than his alarm- woah no way!! Cucgdtfjhlnodrwruy how can this happens?!

He smiles like an idiot, finally he won. Waking up in the morning before the bell rings is the greatest history in the world. So you must give him his reward or else he'll sulk.

Suddenly the door opened by Jimin, bringing a tray of food of breakfast for him. "Good morning" Jimin smiles before put the tray down at the nightstand. "Are you feeling better? Wanna hang out today?" He took Yoongi's hand and squeezed it. "I didn't say that I forgive you yet....." Yoongi says looking down, actually he's joking.

Jimin's smile faded away then snuggle into Yoongi's arms. "Im sorry Yoonie please forgive me" He mumbles as he was about to cry "Geez. Its okay I was just kidding. Of course I forgive you, as a return I want to go to the shopping! Only the two of us" Yoongi whispers the last part making the older to giggles.

"Okay then lets go take shower"

-------------------------------♡--------------------------------

They are eating at a restaurant as they done shopping. They didnt buy much, only few books and few clothes so they can remember back that they had stepped their feet in Malaysia.

"Are you done, baby?" Jimin asked as he finished his food. "Not yet" Yoongi replied. Just then Yoongi's phone ding. Oh looks like someone messaged him. "Jiminie please check the message for me?" Yoongi asked and Jimin, of course nodded. Jimin took the phone that is next to his hand and read the message.

His eyes widen as he read the message making Yoongi frowns. Before Yoongi could ask, Jimin handed him his phone. "Answer quickly" His voice turned to a deep voice. So Yoongi read it, only made him shocked.

Woozie
Hyungie
How are you? I missed you sm
Hyungie I have something to say...
But I hope you wont be mad
Uhm since the first time I saw you, I immediately fall in love with you, hyung
Im sorry Im not good at confessing, but I really do love you
Please dont be mad
Its okay if you dont feel the same way I did, but please at least we can stay friends
Hyungie?
Are you okay?
You read this message but you didn't answer me
Hyung?
Yoongi hyung?

Yoongi still shocked, maybe yeah they are a quite cute to be said as a friends. But Yoongi just never thought the younger to have feelings towards him. Yes he admit that Woozi is cute and sometimes he would stare at him, but not that way.

"Answer him, Min Yoongi" Jimin interrupted him with a deep voice. "A-are you okay Jiminie?" "Are you seriously asking me? Someone fucking confessed to my boyfriend!" He whispered yet yelled, looking away. "O-okay.... I'll answer him"

Oh hey Woozi
Uhm I never thought you have feelings toward me
I uhm really sorry to say this but I love someone else..
Im sorry Woozi I really am
Uhm yes we still can stay friends

Oh hyungie...

Jimin read the conversation between them. "You shouldnt reply like that" He said making Yoongi to furrowed his eyebrows. He then took the phone and typed,

Woozi-ah
Im dating someone

Really?!
Oh my god hyung Im so sorry!!
Please dont tell your boyfriend about this!!