~18~

OH HELLO SORRY I HAVE TO KEEP ON UPDATING BECAUSE I HAVE HELL (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN) NEXT WEEK VERY FUNNY RIGHT

"The plane will land in 10 minutes. Passengers please get ready"

Yoongi went to wake all of his friends up including Mr.Park and his mommy. "Everyone we're arrived!" Yoongi shook all of them. "Mommy wake up we're arrived" Yoongi shook his mommy and she immediately woke up. Now only Mr.Park left. "Mr.Park wake up, we're here" He shook Mr.Park and he woke up but it's because Yoongi is too close to him, he accidentally pressed his lips against Yoongi.

"O-oh my god! Mr.Park Im really sorry!" Yoongi immediately blush. "Its okay" Mr.Park isn't mad nor disgust instead he is smiling brightly while a light pink blush appeared his cheeks. Yoongi quickly went back to his seat because the plane will land. He covers his red face using his hands and he can hear Mr.Park giggling which made him redder.

"We have landed, passengers are allowed to open the seatbelt and take their luggage. Thank you for giving cooperation"

Yoongi and his mommy jumping happily and took their luggage. Yoongi helped his mom with bringing her 1 big bag and helped Mr.Park bring his luggage and his bags. "Let me help you" Mr.Park took the heavy bag from him "No its okay Mr.Park it's my job anyways" Yoongi was about to take back the bag but Mr.Park stopped him. "My job as a CEO is to make sure everyone is safe and not hurt" Mr.Park said while his cheeks already heated up. "O-okay" Yoongi smiles and blushes at a time.

He then turned to his mommy who's winking and smirking at him. "Mommy" Yoongi whined. "Witwew I think I just saw heaven in front of me" His mommy teases and laughs. "Ekhem" Nayeon fake coughed. "Yoongi why are you always near my Mr.Park? You know he is mine" Nayeon crossed her arm. "Oh sweetie don't 'label' people easily as yours. You don't know if the person loves you back or not" His mommy put on a fake smile. "Of course he loves me back" Nayeon argued "Yoongi come here" Mr.Park called for Yoongi. He nodded and went to Mr.Park.

"Really honey? What if......" Yoongi's mom went near to Nayeon's ear. "Mr.Park loves my son?" She whispered to Nayeon and smirked. "No he won't! He's not gay!" Nayeon said in disgust. "But he seems like" Mrs.Min smirked again. "Ugh whatever" Nayeon groaned.

The conversation between the two women was unheard.

"Yes Mr.Park?" Yoongi asked as he reached the CEO. "Nothing I just want you to stay away from Nayeon" The answer made Yoongi's heart broke. "Are you...... Jealous Mr.Park?" "What? No Im not. You know how Nayeon is so I want you to stay away from her" "Don't deny it Mr.Park" Yoongi stood in front of Mr.Park, blocking his way. The CEO sighed "Yes I was jealous. Happy?" "Do you like Nayeon?" The sudden question made Mr.Park shocked. Soon he laughed. "What so funny Mr.Park?" Yoongi asked in a serious tone. "You thought I like her? No way!" Mr.Park continue to laugh. "Then?" Yoongi asked him curiously. "I don't like and won't like Nayeon. I know she has feelings towards me but I just keep quiet. I don't like her Yoongi, believe me. I have someone in my heart" Mr.Park said and Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Then why were you jealous?" The question made Mr.Park went quiet. "Uhm nothing. We should go now!" Mr.Park quickly walk away while blushing.

A/N: Guys if they talk in English I'll write it in bold.

Then Yoongi went to his CEO. "Mr.Park I want to know, answer me" He said while reaching Mr.Park's hand and hold it. "W-what are you doing?" "Begging you to tell me" Yoongi answered. "I-I'll tell you later!" Mr.Park stuttered. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows but he shrugged it off. Their hands still glued, making the CEO face went to a red tomato face. "Why are we still holding hands?" Mr.Park asked breaking the silence. "Oh s-sorry" Yoongi let go of their hands but Mr.Park quickly hold back. "I was just asking. I didn't mean to let go of our hands, I want to stay like this" Mr.Park smiles. Now its Yoongi's turn to blush.