~23~

"Omg honey!! Look at the mall!" Yoongi's mommy jumps excitedly so does Yoongi. "Mommy let's buy the whole mall!" Yoongi grabbed his mommy's hand and went to the first store; clothes of course.

But Yoongi wants to spend his money to buy sweets so they will only buy his mommy clothes. Hey you think only his mommy? *fake cough* You know how girls! The other girls of course want to buy clothes for themselves too!

"Nini! Look at this clothes! We should buy this!" Lisa showed a matching clothes to her beloved Jennie. "Omg! Lets buy it!" Jennie agreed.

 "Omg! Lets buy it!" Jennie agreed

Ignore the person please

"What a cute outfit. Jiji lets buy for us too!" Chae grabbed Jisoo to find something for them while Tzuyu and Sana are searching for best friend goals clothes. Nayeon always trying to touch Mr.Park but he already has a boyfriend so he won't let that happen. Instead, he went to help Yoongi choose clothes for his mommy.

"Need help?" Mr.Park offered. "Maybe" Yoongi giggles. "Yoongi what so you think of this?" His mommy showed a black sweatshirt with nothing that is kinda boring. "Seriously mommy? Take something else. You brought 2 million won anyways" Yoongi chuckles. "Oh Mrs.Min I think this will fit you" Mr.Park took another sweatshirt.

Park took another sweatshirt

Ignore the label😂

"Omg! You are so good at choosing a cloth!" Mrs.Min took the sweatshirt and told them to wait for her because she wants to try the sweatshirt.

"So we're alone" Jimin smirked. "Yeah in public" Yoongi said looking away. "Let's go to private place then" Jimin smirked again. "F-for what? My mom told us to wait for her here" Yoongi nervously playing with his thumb. "Yoongi I know you missed my kisses" Jimin lean in closer to whisper to Yoongi's ear. "Princess Yoonie" He whispered making Yoongi to blush. "You dickhead, we're in public" Yoongi hit Jimin's chest playfully. "Ouch! It's hurt!" Jimin pretending to hurt but Yoongi took it serious. "Omg! Im sorry! Im sorry Mr.Park, is it hurt so much?" Yoongi began to worry. "Yes it hurts so much we need a medication" Jimin pretended to cry. "Oh my god Im so sorry! Let's go to a pharmacy near here!" Yoongi gently hold Jimin's waist and get out from the clothes store.

They are near the pharmacy but Jimin saw a toilet. He smirked and brought Yoongi there by sudden. Yoongi shocked but he thinks maybe Mr.Park want to shee shee so he just follow him. Once they are there, Mr.Park locked the door behind them and made sure no one in the toilet then kiss Yoongi hungrily. Yoongi at first shocked but soon melted in the passionate kiss. Jimin licked Yoongi's bottom lip, asking a permission but Yoongi didn't let him. So he moved his leg under Yoongi's member which made Yoongi to moans. He took this opportunity to travel Yoongi's wet and hot cavern. Yoongi moans through the kiss, making the older turned on by his beautiful moans. Yoongi is the one to broke the kiss earning a whine from Jimin.

"What was that for?" Yoongi asked shyly. "I missed to kiss your beautiful lips" Jimin gave a peck on his lips. "How about your chest?" Yoongi asked worriedly as he touched Jimin's chest. "Actually it didn't hurt a little. I just want to kiss you that's why" Jimin chuckles. Yoongi crosses his arm "Don't do like that again" Yoongi advised him. "I can't. You are too beautiful" Mr.Park cupped Yoongi's cheeks to see a pink blush on it. "W-we better get out of here before someone caught us" Yoongi grabbed the older's hand. "Wait!" The older stopped them. "What is it?" Instead of answer Yoongi's question, Jimin again presses his lips against Yoongi. The younger can't do anything because of the pleasure so he just kissed his lover back.

After 5 minutes straight of kissing, they finally broke it. "A-are we done?" Yoongi asked, blushing. "Actually not yet but we will continue this at our room" Jimin smiles and gave him a peck on the lips. He then took Yoongi's hand and unlocked the door then went back to where they left their friends.

"Mr.Park! Where were you guys?!" Nayeon asked as she saw them. "Went to pharmacy, don't ask" Mr.Park answered shortly. "We already paid for our clothes. Lets go to the next store!" Lisa said smiling brightly. "Oh mommy? How many clothes you bought?" Yoongi asked his mommy "23!" His mommy answered him. He's not shocked, he know his mommy so well. "Mr.Park why were you go to the pharmacy? Are you hurt? Someone hurt you?" Nayeon asked worriedly. "Nayeon I told you. Don't ask" Mr.Park said coldly. Nayeon sighed and glared at Yoongi who's holding Mr.Park's hand.

"So where to?" Mr.Park asked them. "Sweet store!" Yoongi suggested and his other friends immediately agreed with him. "Okay sweet store then" Mr.Park smiles as Yoongi jumps happily. Then they found the sweet store but sadly it's closed. Yoongi pouted "Hey theres a cake shop there. Let's eat there" Mr.Park pointed at a cake shop named Secret Recipe. All of them except for Mr.Park jump happily. 

"So what do you want to eat Yoonie?" The CEO asked as they sat down. "Oreo cheese" Yoongi answered. "Mrs.Min?" "I want a black forest" Mrs.Min answered as she looked through the menu. "Okay I'll take oreo cheese too. Others please order" Mr.Park told them. "How about drink Yoonie?" "I'll just drink a mineral water since I'll eat an oreo cheese" Yoongi smiles. "Me too" Mrs.Min said "Alright let's call the waiter" Mr.Park raised his hand to call the waiter. The waiter came and took all of their orders.

Since YoonMin sat next to each other, they secretly holding hands.

Witweww Im imagining that~ btw thanks for reading and dont forget to vote!