~33~

We will stand together! BTS fighting!!
----------------------------♡-----------------------------

The sunrise hit Yoongi's face, making him to wake up from the beauty sleep. He rubbed his eyes soon looked over at Jimin who's peacefully sleeping. Oof- and naked.

He blushed as he bring back the memory yesterday. Calling him daddy, begging for him to go faster, his moans filled the room-

Jimin suddenly groaned and woke up from his sleep. "Baby?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes. Yoongi hummed as a response, trying to get up from the bed but his legs feel like a jelly and sore. Then it gave up on standing making Yoongi to fell on the floor. "Yoonie!"

Jimin quickly helped his little boyfriend who just fell on the floor. He picked him up and put the boy on the bed. "Guess I was too rough" He chuckles and Yoongi hit his chest. "Yes you were too rough" "But you like it though" Jimin smirked making our MinMin to blush. "Dont worry, next time I'll go rougher" He laughed earning few smacks on his head from Yoongi. "I wont let that happen!" "Who says you will let that happen? Actually you will beg for it" Jimin smirk goes wider. Yoongi groaned, finally giving up.

Jimin wore his clothes to make a breakfast for them, not bothering to shower first. He kissed his boyfriend for the last time before left him alone.

Now Yoongi is alone, naked in the bed. He want to take his clothes but cant due to his sore and jelly legs.

But he surely like it happened. Ah he's the one who asked to go rougher. He didnt deny the fact that he dont like his Jiminie for going too rough, but he also couldnt help himself after remembering back the memory.

"D-daddy!! Faster!!"

He cursed to himself for few times, kicking the air, wrapping his arms around his legs and sat in a ball.

No wonder why Nayeon has a dirty mind about Jimin. Kissed his six pack abs is everyone's dream. And Yoongi threw them away by kissing his abs. He chuckled to himself for thinking like that. "What took him so long?" He asked to himself as he looked at the clock, its 10.35am now.

Suddenly the door swung open revealing

NAYEON

"HOLY SHIT!!" Yoongi screamed as he tried to take the cover that is on the floor while Nayeon screamed and closed her eyes.

Yoongi tried his best to get the cover. He stood up but keep on falling. Luckily, the cover is not that far and he finally reached it. He quickly went back on the bed.

"What the fuck Nayeon? Didnt your mother teach you to knock on the door before going in?" Yoongi asked in disgust while groaning. "You stupid dickhead! You should wear your clothes too! Its not only my fault!" She scolded. Yoongi shrugged, "What the fuck are you doing here, by the way?" Yoongi tried to be nice. But since he said the f word, he's not nice anymore? Aigoo where the shy Yoongi gone?

"Im here for my Mr.Park of course" She sassily said. Yoongi felt his blood boil, why the hell she didnt realize that what she's doing is wrong? Didnt Mr.Park told the world already about their relationship?

"You may be wondering why, its because I wont let you steal away my Mr.Park" She crossed her arm, coming towards Yoongi. Yoongi just wear his calm expression, its not like she will steal Mr.Park anyway.

"I think I know why you're naked" The girl smirked at Yoongi who looked at her with a smile on his face. "You manstrubated yourself, am I right?" The girl's smirk goes wider while Yoongi froze.