End

//2 years later//

Yoongi do his work as usual, typing, sending email, handling correspondence, etc.

He's worried about Jimin who has been working nonstop for these past 2 days. He know his job is to make him not overworking but Jimin kept on telling him that he's fine. He even locked his office door. Like he has something that he hide from Yoongi but that is impossible.

Yoongi missed Jimin's kisses, touches and even his voice. Jimin didnt answer his calls but he answered his messages. Which is weird, if he can answer his messages then why cant he answer his phone calls? Wait is he cheating on him? Oh no way!

But lately, he saw Nayeon entered Jimin's office. He let her in! But if its Yoongi, he didnt let him in.

Oh its lunch break. Yoongi better get Jimin his mango juice.

After bought Jimin's mango juice, he quickly went to the CEO's office. Knocked on the door first,

Knock knock

"Yes?" He heard Jimin's response.

"Jiminie your mango juice. Also please let me in" Yoongi waited in front of the door. "Sorry Yoonie. You can just drink the mango juice, I dont need it right now" His response made Yoongi pouted. "Jiminie Im pregnant"

Suddenly he heard things dropped, books fall on the ground, like a disaster in there. Soon the door swung open revealing Jimin with messy hair. "What?! How long?!" Jimin asked in disbelief yet happy. Yoongi ignored his questions, he walked in the office. Jimin was about to stop him but its too late, Yoongi saw it.

 Jimin was about to stop him but its too late, Yoongi saw it

This art isnt mine. Also, Yoongi dyed his hair to black😆

Yoongi's jaw dropped at the pretty art. "Omg Jiminie! Its so pretty!" He praises his boyfriend's art. Jimin scratches his neck shyly, blushing at the comment. "Im sorry Yoonie. I was making this art thats why I worked so hard" He apologized. "Can I touch it?" Yoongi asked with a sparkle in his eyes but sadly, Jimin shook his head. "The art is not dry yet" He chuckles. "Honestly, I want to surprise you but since you found it so" He shrugged. "But you did surprise me!" Yoongi squealed making Jimin to smiled.

"MinMin, I missed to kiss you" Jimin said as he went closer to Yoongi. "Really? Me too" Yoongi grabbed his tie making the older to touch his forehead against Yoongi's. "I bet you want a long and nonstop kiss" He said almost in whisper. Jimin giggles and smashed his lips against the sweet cherry lips.
-----------------------------♡----------------------------

Extra: TaeKook
//2 years ago//

"So Jimin is dating Yoongi huh?" Jungkook asked in disbelief as he watched the news. "Yeah" The secretary of Mr.Jeon answered.

Jungkook felt a pang hit his heart, someone just stole his love.

"What the fuck" He cursed under his breath. "I cant believe this is happening!" He threw one of the pillows of the couch. "Be patient, Mr.Jeon" Tae went to calm him down.

He hugged him.

The CEO shocked because he feels so warm and safe. He melt into the warm hug that made him to hugged back. The little boy's scent is fragrant. "You smell so nice" He praised the boy. He didnt know that the little boy is blushing there.

3 months passed since the incident, Taehyung and Jungkook became closer. Jungkook, he dont mind at all about his work and always spend his time with his secretary by force. Taehyung on the other side, he loves it when his CEO force him to spend time together. Until one evening,

"The sky is cool right?" Taehyung asked as he stares at the yellow-orange sky. Its almost dusk so people probably enjoying the scenery of sunset. "Yeah. But I enjoy staring at you" The CEO said, whispering the last part but Taehyung could hear it. "W-what?" "Im sorry Tae, I know this is wrong but I love you" Jungkook stopped walking to face Taehyung who has sparkles on his eyes. "I love you, Tae. Can we be more than friends?" He shyly ask. "Like what?" Aish Taehyung playing dumb. "Can you be my boyfriend?" The question made Taehyung to gasp. Jungkook in opposite, he shut his eyes closed, blaming himself for let out the words.

"Yes! I love you too, Mr.Jeon! I would love to be your boyfriends!" Tae hugged him tightly. "Im glad" The CEO said as he hugged back.

Then they shared a kiss, for their first time being together.

Oof! Yay its the end! I know this is too long!

Hey ya think its just it? No no! Theres still some extras about YoonMin!

I want to say thank you for readers who stay loyal to read this book! Im actually shocked too because the first chapter of this book got 60 readers then the second is 35 readers then continue with 20-8
(。•́︿•̀。)

Thanks again! The next chapter will be extras about YoonMin!!!

Oof-

I ca t describe how happy I am!!