Shit! TOTALLY FORGOT NAMJIN

OOF-

SHIT I TOTALLY FIRGOT NAMJIN HIHIHIHI

SOWWY GUYS LETS GET STARTED OKAY
----------------------------♡-----------------------------

(2 years ago)

"Im so proud of Yoongi and Jimin!"

Mr.Kim said proudly that made Namjoon to proud too.

After, Yoongi has been crushing to Mr.Park, of course he's proud. The boy always tell him how much his love grew everyday towards Mr.Park and today he got his crush.

Yeah I didnt tell you that Yoongi and Joon kept in touch even thought Yoongi was at another country. C'mon they are best friends!

Now its only one thing left, Joon's crush oof-

"Hey Joon. Do you have a crush on someone?" Mr.Kim asked as his eyes still glued on the television. "Y-yeah" The answer made Mr.Kim to turned to him. Namjoon could see a sad smile plastered on his CEO face. "Uhm you okay?" He asked, sitting down next to the CEO. "Who?" Instead of answering, Mr.Kim asked him. "Uhm y-you dont need to know. Its embarrassed" Namjoon hid his face using his hands.

His hiding spot soon ruined by Mr.Kim pulled away his hands and made him to face Mr.Kim's handsome face. "Tell me" The CEO said in a serious tone. In his eyes, Namjoon could see sad, happy yet angry mixed.

He was staring at the CEO's eyes that he didnt he realize he himself leaned closer until they were inches away. "I said, who?" Mr.Kim asked almost in whisper. Namjoon once again ignored the question and 'accidentally' smashed his lips against the CEO's lips.

After few seconds, he realized what he is doing and was about to pull away when Mr.Kim suddenly kissed him back. His eyes widened but slowly softened as the kiss go rougher. The CEO slipped his lips inside the small boy, licking his hot yet wet cavern.

After few minutes, they finally broke the kiss. "I-Im sorry!" He stood up and bowed for few times in front of the CEO. "Why would you say sorry? Let me guess, Im your crush, am I right?" The CEO winked. "Y-yes.... Im sorry I'll-" Before Namjoon could finish his sentence, Jin shushed him. "Come sit down back" He patted the empty seat next to him so Namjoon sat down there.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" The CEO asked with a sparkles on his eyes while Namjoon screaming like an idiot in his heart, of course. "YES" Namjoon answered eagerly making Jin to chuckled.

Until now, they are still dating😌

And in this story, Namjoon looks like a submissive while Jin is the dominant.

😌

Unfortunately for us, Namjoon is the dominant and Jin is the submissive😌

Okay okay

~The really really end of this book~