~16~

Uhuk Im crying again. I just after read an angst story ugh I hate myself uhuk *hic hic*

"So uhm..... Mr.Park what do you mean by introduce our new designs yo world?" Yoongi asked breaking the silence. Mr.Park chuckles, "You don't know?" "Hm?" Yoongi looks at him curiously. Of course he shook his head, he doesn't know. "We're going to 'visit' countries to introduce our new designs" Mr.Park said, eyes still glued on his phone. "W-what? You mean we're going overseas?!" Yoongi asked in disbelief. "Yes" Mr.Park easily answered.

Yoongi blinked his eyes for few times then took a few glance at his friends. All of his friends including the men giggle at him. "Are you serious?" Yoongi asked again, want to make sure he's wrong. "Yes we're going to America, U.K, Japan, Turkey, China, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia" Jennie answered. Yoongi's jaw dropped, so 8 countries. "What?! I don't have much money to go to 8 countries!" "Who says you're paying for the tickets?" Mr.Park chuckles. "It's on me. Im the CEO" Mr.Park says again.

Yoongi only nodded. Seriously? 8 countries just to introduce their new designs? It's unbelievable. Yoongi has never been to a foreign country before, so this is his first time traveling abroad. He also wants to have fun abroad. He wonders if he can bring his mom along. Of course he wants to spend his time with his mommy at another country too, his mother had been dreaming of going abroad. His dream is to bring his beloved mother abroad. How sad his mother feels when her son goes abroad without her, she will surely be saddened by the opportunity to go abroad.

Yoongi sighed "What will mommy feels?" He mumbled to himself. "What?" Yoongi lift up his head to see Mr.Park staring at him. He blushed a little "Uh nothing Mr.Park" He smiles genuinely "You can also bring your mom" "R-really?!" "Yeah it's on me too" Mr.Park gave him a sweet smile. "Omg Mr.Park thank you so much!" Yoongi went to hug him all of sudden. He realized what he is doing, never expected Mr.Park to hug him back.

"Uhm Mr.Park when will we go?" Nayeon suddenly interrupted them. "Are seriously asking me a stupid question Nayeon? You know me" Mr.Park said coldly, still not breaking the hug. "Uhm c-can we let go?" Yoongi shyly asked. Mr.Park then broke the hug, a smile plastered on his face that melted Yoongi's heart. "W-when will we go?" Yoongi asked trying to cover his heated up cheeks. "In 2 days" Mr.Park answered.

Then the Limo stopped indicating them that they are arrived at Mr.Park's mansion. The men opened the door for them and they got out from the limo. Yoongi looks at his friends to see their reaction but all of them didn't act anything, just normal. Maybe they ever went to Mr.Park's mansion?

Yoongi shrugged it off as they walked in the mansion. They went to the living room while the maids prepare their foods. Although this is his second time at Mr.Park's mansion, he's still amazed by the beautiful of the mansion. He wonders how is it feeling living with Mr.Park in the mansion.....

"Yoongi?" Chae waved her hand in front of Yoongi. "Y-yes?" Yoongi snapped back to reality. "Sit down. Are you gonna standing there?" Chae asked "Uhm no" Yoongi scratches his neck and sit down on an empty sit, at the couch. Then Mr.Park sat down on a single couch which is sadden him but he's happy that Nayeon won't bother him. But his mood changed as he saw Nayeon sat near his Mr.Park. He rolled his eyes, knowing what Nayeon will do.

Then the maids put down a watermelon juice for all of them. "We will launch another big program at America in 5 days" Mr.Park started. "Yoongi, Lisa will help you to choose the place to launch our new program. Tzuyu and Sana will prepare my speech, Jennie, Jisoo and Chae will help the workers to get ready. I will take care of hotels. We will take a first class flight. Yoongi, you will bring your mom" Mr.Park said sipping the juice. They all nodded.

Then Mr.Park tell them more about what they have to do. And it seems like it doesn't has to do with Yoongi so he excused himself to tell his beloved mommy. He went outside to get a better place.