~22~

"Yoonie wake up"

The sweet voice interrupted Yoongi's beauty sleep. "3 hours more" Yoongi mumbles. "No Yoonie your mom want to go to the shopping" Mr.Park poke his nose. "Shopping?" Yoongi's eyes shut open as he heard the word. "Yes shopping, princess" Mr.Park answered and Yoongi immediately blushed. "Hurry up Yoonie. We don't want your mom to wait for you" Mr.Park suddenly picked him up bridle style.

Mr.Park gently put him down as they are in the bathroom. "Yoonie can I ask you something?" "What is it?" "Why were you manstrubate yourself at my bathroom?" Yoongi froze at the question. "N-nothing you don't need to know" Yoongi covered his face with his hands. "Yoonie tell me. Do you....... Have someone else in your heart?" Mr.Park removed Yoongi's hands from his face. "What? No! I only love you Jiminie believe me! I-I uhm manstrubated myself because uhm I-I was thinking of you and that's how I m-manstrubated myself" Yoongi's face went all red.

The older giggles. "So do you want my thing to be inside you?" The giggle soon turned to a smirk. "M-Mr.Park we're at a hotel! W-we can't do it here!" "But you do want my dick to be inside you right?" Mr.Park lean in closer. "Y-yes" Yoongi shyly nods. "Aww dont worry I'll give you it when we go back to our homeland" Mr.Park kissed Yoongi's cheek that are red because of blushing.

"W-we will have to keep our relationship as a secret, right?" Yoongi asked sadly. "Yes but I promise I will tell them about our relationship. Just need to be at the right time" The older smiles sadly and take Yoongi's hand to  squeeze it since it can cheer him up. "Okay my CEO" Yoongi smiles his gummy smile. "Okay I don't want to die because of your cuteness let's go take shower" Mr.Park said holding his chest while Yoongi giggled.

Mr.Park then removed his pjs. "Jiminie Im still here!" Yoongi covered his eyes. "Oh come on Yoonie. You want my dick and now you covered your eyes from seeing it? This is your chance to see my big and hard dick" Mr.Park licked his lips. "You bastard, I didn't mean like that" Yoongi slowly remove his hands. "See? It's so pretty right?" The older pointed at his thing. Yoongi blushed and removed his shirt. "Oooohhhh my Yoonie has a cute little tummy!" The older went to touch the younger's tummy.

Yoongi's eyes only focus on the older's abs and his thing ( A/N: KEJIEHDHFBBNGKDOOWJWNNDNFK THE HELL IM DOING GUYS?- ). Mr.Park noticed it and smirked. He took Yoongi's hand that the younger doesn't even realize it and slowly put it on his thing. Yoongi jumped a little when his hand touched the big yet hard thing. "W-what are you d-doing?" "You seems so horny" The older smirked. "M-maybe" Yoongi said looking away. "M-my mommy is waiting for us. Let's hurry up" Yoongi quickly removed his pants and hope in the shower.

While showering, he didn't realize that the older came to him. The older hugs him from behind that startled him "Don't do like that again!" "What? Do you think I'll put my thing inside you?" Mr.Park smirked. "N-not that! Just dont don't do that again, it startled me" Yoongi told him and the older nodded. "Sorry" The older apologized before kissing the younger's neck.

The new feeling made Yoongi moans. It also gave him so much pleasure that he feels his body can fall any time. Jimin continued to kiss his neck down to his chest. The older bit his nipple softly that made his moans went louder. "Shh baby boy. I don't want others to hear your beautiful moans. Only Mr.Park can hear those beautiful moans" The older shushes him. He then continued to kiss the younger's chest, slowly made his way to the younger's tummy. He stopped for a while to see a not really big but a long dick of the younger. "Wow baby boy it's long. But mine is longer" The older put the thing in his mouth. "A-ah Jiminie~ W-we have to- ah~ M-my mommy is- ahh~ Fuck~ w-waiting for us- mmngh~" Yoongi tried to stop him but the older just bobbed in and out his head, sucking the younger's member. "J-Jiminie~ Ahh~ S-stop~" Yoongi's moans making Jimin turned more on. He fastened his speed while the younger already moaning mess and trying to stop him.

After bobbing out and in his head, Yoongi release his cums in the older's mouth which made Yoongi moan louder. The older swallow his cums then kissed the younger making the younger to taste his own cum. "J-Jiminie you're so naughty!" Yoongi hit his chest softly. "But you like it didn't you?" The older smirked. "Y-yes... My mommy is waiting for us!" Yoongi quickly washed himself and his lover.

---------------------        ♥        -----------------------

The two lovebirds done preparing themselves and went to the restaurant to have a breakfast with others. It's because they have to keep their relationship as a secret, they have to act like normal. Jimin has to be Mr.Park and Princess Yoonie has to be Yoongi. Although it's sadden them but it's for their relationship too.

But like what our beloved Mr.Park said, he doesn't give a fuck about that. He holds his lover hand, smiling brightly "Jiminie what if someone saw us?" Yoongi whispered. "Let them be" Mr.Park simply said. Yoongi let go of their hands and the CEO pouted. "Yoongi I left something at our room" The CEO stopped walking. "What? You have your phone and wallet, what is it?" "Let's go back to our room" "Mr.Park you can go by yourself. Goodbye~" Yoongi waved and was about to leave but Mr.Park grabbed his hand. "No Yoongi we have to go back. This is important" Mr.Park lead them to their room.

"What is it? What did you left?" Yoongi asked curiously as they are in the elevator alone. "I left my little princess Yoonie at our room. He must be waiting for my kisses" Mr.Park smiles and Yoongi crossed his arm. "The heck? Are you kidding me?" Yoongi asked a little mad. "Are you mad?" Mr.Park wears a sad expression that softened Yoongi. "Maybe" Yoongi sighed.

Ting

They are at their room's floor. Mr.Park grabbed Yoongi's hand and quickly went to their room. Once they are there, the CEO locked the door and went to Yoongi. "Jiminie I-" The CEO stopped him by kissing him hungrily. The passionate kiss made Yoongi fall for it. "Jiminie~" Yoongi moans through the kiss. Without even realizing, they fall on the couch because of how hungry Jimin wants Yoongi (A/N: *Screaming in korean* ).

But you know, there's something called air that we need it so they have to broke the kiss. Yoongi trying to catch air while the CEO giggles. "What's so funny?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, still panting for the air. "I finally took my princess Yoonie" Mr.Park said smiling brightly that made Yoongi blushed. "Now can we go back to the restaurant?" Yoongi tries to fade his blushing. "Already? I thought you love me" The CEO pouted. "Of course I do love you, that's why Im being careful" Yoongi gave a peck on the CEO's lips. "Now let's go" Yoongi said standing up and grabbed the CEO's hand.