~25~

"Wah! Mochi, look it so pretty!" Yoongi pointed at the city of Malaysia

"Wah! Mochi, look it so pretty!" Yoongi pointed at the city of Malaysia. "The high tower is so beautiful! Is it made by glass?" Lisa pointed at a building that has twin. "We could tell" Chae answered her.

"Sorry to interrupt you but Malaysia at night is so pretty since we are at Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. You should walk at night, Im pretty sure you will amazed by the beautiful of Malaysia"

The driver told them. "Thank you" Mr.Park smiles. "Oh we're at your hotel" The driver told them so they went off the limo. The hotel is big too.

___________________________________________

They went to their room. [ Lets focus on YoonMin okay? ]

Yoongi unlocked the door exccitedly.

Oof the bedroom(´⊙ω⊙')

"The bedroom is amazing. I can watch you manstrubate yourself" Mr.Park smirked. Yoongi blushed and hit his chest playfully. "Argh just a week left we can do it" Mr.Park groaned. "You just want to do it with me or what?" Yoongi crossed his arm. "What no! I love you Yoonie! I just couldn't stand seeing your body. It's so sexy" Mr.Park bit his lower lip earning giggles from Yoongi. "Let's take shower together?" Yoongi smirked. "Gladly" Mr.Park went to kiss him and picked him up then went to the bathroom, still not breaking the kiss.

While kissing, they removed each other's clothes. Now Yoongi is naked while Mr.Park still in his boxer. Yoongi deepened the kiss and slowly move to his jaw then his neck and lastly at his lover's abs. He removed the boxer, his lover's dick sprung out. "Oh you're hard already" Yoongi smirked. "Shut the fuck up and just suck it" Mr.Park groaned. Yoongi smirked, he decided to teases first.

He licks his lover member like a kitten earning a groan from his lover. He lick again and slowly put the hard yet big dick in his mouth. He didn't put it all in, its big so he need to adjust the size. Finally he made it, he slowly bobbed in and out his head. But Jimin started to get impatient, he gripped tightly onto Yoongi's hair and thrust in a fast pace in his mouth while Yoongi in the other side is about to choke.

After few thrusts, Jimin finally released his hot cums in Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi swallowed the cum. "Do you want me to die?" Yoongi asked the CEO while the other giggles awkwrdly. "Sorry I can't hold it" Jimin apologized and kissed his lover. "Let's clean ourselves" Jimin said as he grabbed Yoongi to hope in the shower.

While showering, Jimin felt something playing with his member. He looked down to see Yoongi's hand playing with it. "Horny, huh?" Mr.Park chuckles earning a red tomato Yoongi. "I can't believe I just made you cum" Yoongi said still amazed. "You did great Yoonie. Now let's dry ourselves and go to sleep okay?" Yoongi nods at him.

So they dried themselves and went to sleep. Ohohohoho yeah.......

NAKED

526 words for you vjgyrtdygpjjf sorry for lame chapter. Also dont forget to click the vote button! And if you feel this book is amazing (which is impossible) please tell your friends! Thank you!!

-LilYoonMinie💛