𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄! finn

requested by SKATEKITCH3N WONKYaeroplane by greer

aeroplane by greer

y/n was always on finn's mind. she was the main reasons he believed in love.

and he only found out when she was moving
to maine. they were in the airport, y/n's luggage in both their hands. finn's heart felt heavy with the guilt of not telling her that he had taken a small liking to her. y/n's heavy with pain of leaving her best friend.

"i'll miss you so, so, so, so much." her head was buried in his shoulder, the warmth of his parka jacket comforting her aching pain. finn let the tears slip out of his eyes.
"i'll miss you even more." his arms were wrapped around her waist with his fingers tugging gently at the material of her sweater.

"is this the last time i'll see you?" his own words struck him because there was a possibility his words would be some a reality.
"of course not, dude. i'll see you soon-
maybe when you're grown up and not such
a loser." she tried to lighten the mood, ruffling his hair with her fingers. the girl earned a quiet chuckle and watched as he broke down even more. they found their way back into each other's arms, until the pa system went off.

"flight 420 to maine is now boarding,
flight 420 to maine is now boarding."

"no-no, don't leave me, please." the boy sobbed even more into her shoulder but felt her pull away. "i'll be back, ok? and meanwhile you can replace me with people even better than i'll ever be. trust me." and he watched as she kissed him on the forehead and her getting dragged away by her parents.

finn only realised that he loved y/n when he was at home in his bed and she was halfway to maine.

three years later, he had gotten everything he needed. he was successful with an acting career and so many friends. he was handsome and tall, something that y/n had always wanted in a man. so many people would ask him what he wanted the most in life and he would always respond 'to go to maine.' stans would go crazy- thinking that he said that only because of his role as richie.

but y/n didn't understand the pain she put him in by leaving. it hurt to know that he wouldn't be there when she needed him, but he wished he could. the things she said went straight to his head and all he could see was red-
everything even related to y/n would cause
him to hurt.

y/n had come back to vancouver when she was thirty four, the point of her life where nothing mattered and she reached the highest peak in her life. she had secured a position at her dream job and had seen how happy finn was.

she was hesitating to press the doorbell of the house, the cold rushing to her cheeks.
but she mustered up the courage and did,
the wait killing her. the door opened to a young woman and in her arms, a baby.

"oh, hi. uh- do you know the wolfhard's
by any chance?" y/n glared back at the chubby baby. "no, i'm sorry. you must have the wrong address." the woman smiled warmly towards her.

"right, sorry for bothering you." y/n let out a held in breath and groaned at how she would find finn.

she had no possible way of contacting him,
his dm's would be absolutely crowded and his phone number went straight the his old voicemail.

she was absolutely lost and he had no way
of helping.

aspen!
makes no sense but hello