𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓! finn

moonlight by ariana granderequested by @-macdemarcos

requested by @-macdemarcos

a coming of age movie played as finn and y/n watched with the least bit of interest, both ever so often peeping at the other out of the corners of there eyes. the movie wasn't as interesting as they were to each other.

y/n was especially infatuated with finn; the way she could run her hands through his hair and his curls would spring back up or the way he could smile and it would feel like someone had lit up fireworks in her heart... it was a healthy obsession of course.

and now with the sun setting, the orange light ripped through her blinds and it lit up finn's face perfectly, the orange and yellow tint wrapping every soft dent in his face.

even an hour later, the sun set and the television off, the dim light form the moon managed to get caught in his hand as soon as she made contact with his cheek. her palm rubbed softly against it as he gazed at her, staring dreamily into her eyes.

it was like the moon had him wrapped around her fingers, y/n's eyes emitting the same light that you could see when you looked up at the night sky.

"what are you doing?" he muttered ever-so softly, furrowing his brows as his heart sped up.

she said nothing, simply smiling and pulling her hand away, making herself comfortable and closing her eyes. "good night, finn."

the boy sighed, biting his lips as he felt the urge to hold her. so he laid down and slowly snaked his arm around her waist and his face in the crook of her neck, sniffing the scent of her and succumbing into sleep.

y/n smiled, you are my moonlight.