𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔! boris

i love you by billie eilish

the place they lived in was dangerous.
people died everyday because of y/n's business and she didn't want boris nor theo to get hurt.

boris stared at the night sky, connecting the constellations with his eyes as y/n drunkenly giggled, taking a mouthful of beer. "whatcha looking at bor?" she giggled again, pointing him in the shoulder with her index finger.

boris sat up and grabbed the dollar bill, dragging it above the line and sniffing it all up.
he leaned back in satisfaction and watched as y/n stood up and swayed to the music.

she was like an angel in a world of misery.
she was his angel in his time of need, yet
she made him worse. y/n supplied the drugs.

y/n made him worse and theo agreed, hating her for making boris so addicted. yet y/n still loved theo and adored him. she was so sick of having such a bad reputation because of her business and all she wanted was affection.

"come." boris smiled and held out his arms.
she sauntered over and collapsed in his grasp.
he played with the her fingers, sliding the rings up and down, holding her hands in his.

he had gotten so caught up in the moment and the feeling of her collapsed onto him that he let the words fall out of his mouth. "i love you."

y/n choked on her words. she leant up and frowned disappointedly at boris, watching his face contort into one of pain and confusion.
"you're lying right?" she laughed,
"right, boris?"

he sat up too, grabbing her hand in his and shook his head, licking the open cut on his lip.

she thought about how open she was to him and how she had let him see right through her when she was never the type to allow it.

maybe he wouldn't take it back and say
he was just trying to make her laugh.

"boris." y/n said more sternly.
"nie chciałem." he gasped as a tear dropped onto his lap. he felt his heart break as he repeated her words.
(i didn't mean to.)

you're lying, right?

but she loved him so much too.
but her love would get him killed.
y/n didn't want to love boris.

they were high again a few nights later,
laying on y/n's mattress in the dark.

oh, how they wished they never learned to fly.

"i-i didn't mean to make you cry." she sniffled.

"is okay." he turned to her and smiled a broken smile, feeling like dying. all he wanted was her.

and then she lay in his arms in the middle of central park, the gunshot still ringing through his ears. the police arrested the criminal.

it was still stuck in her ribs, killing her slowly and painfully. he was sobbing as he watched her smile, "shh." she muttered.

and yet there was no way she could escape
the way she loved him. and now y/n was dying a painful death in boris' arms as he ached.

"i love-" y/n gasped quietly, "love you, b."
"no, no- останься со мной пожалуйста! не оставляй меня одну."
(stay with me please! don't leave me alone.)

yet she still passed, not knowing
how much the poor boy love her.

aspen!
why'd i do this