𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃! finn

untitled by rex orange countyrequested by @LOV3DONE

requested by @LOV3DONE

finn was a boy of many talents; talents that nobody could replicate. the boys only weakness? love.

the real problem came when a certain girl walked into his life, her name being y/n. she was the girl of his dreams, harbouring everything he had every wanted in anyone on the planet and his wildest imagination.

he asked her out and she said yes, and they
were lovers; but his insecurities ruined it.

half of the relationship was him feeling like shit.

"sorry for that." finn muttered as he stared at the girl beside him, fiddling with the rings on her fingers.

"for what?" she replied, turning around in the blanket to gain direct eye contact.

the boy stared blankly at her fingers as he sighed.
"i told a joke and it wasn't very funny."

"finn, all of your jokes are funny. just wasn't the right time.. i guess." y/n reassured and strengthened her grip on his hands.

"right. sorry." he hummed.

y/n furrowed her eyebrows and slid her arms around the boy's waist, pulling him in closer and stuffing her face into the material of his sweater. she didn't like when he would apologise for being himself.

he felt like he was suffocated sometimes when he saw her struggling to hold the relationship together.
finn felt like he was a boy who needed a hand in love,
and sometimes he wished he wasn't.

did he fail to give her all the love that she deserved?

and the big question struck him; does she hate me?

cause baby, if i were you
i would probably hate me too

ASPEN
hi i'm sorry for being gone for so long i've been feeling like crap lately for some reason and haven't been motivated? i still love wattpad and writing but i don't know