𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐈𝐓𝐁! boris

i met sarah in the bathroom by awfutune

(dont listen to this song on afwultune's actual page because it supports them
so i suggest listening to slowed or lyric videos)

boris and y/n had known each other
their whole lives.

y/n was a daredevil and she did anything she wanted to, boris being the opposite, more conserved and shy.

they always sat in the tub in the dark, something theo thought was a waste of time, the only source of light being the small slit of light from under the shut door. they would vape with a juul y/n stole from one of her friends before she got suspended from her old school.

boris would tease her when she said she didn't want to drink because she knew theo would scold her like he did sometimes with boris. she was really just scared that she would become addicted.

the tension in the tub one night was so touch that a single word could snap it like a rubber band. they weren't smoking nor drinking, but
staring at their hands.

"hey boris?" she muttered.

"hm? what's up?" boris turned to look at her,
watching her lips weakly curve into a smile.
the light was barely lit up her face.

y/n choked on her spit and turned to boris.
"i think i really wanna kiss you."

"really?"

she turned back around, scared that boris
had rejected her.
"yeah, but i don't wanna scare you."

"no." he nodded, "no, it's cool."

the next thing they knew, they were making out, boris' hands behind her neck and y/n's hands on his hips.
they were against the wall,
kissing sloppily.

"boris." she groaned, feeling his lips lead down towards her neck, "baby."

his heart fluttered at the sudden nickname but he went with it, sucking on the soft skin and listening to her breathe. he pulled up for air with swollen lips, quickly trailing down to look at his artwork on her neck.

she pulled her hands down to the hem on his shirt and tugged it up, breathing heavily.
the knowledge that boris likes her back and was making out with her absolutely made her love struck.

"are you sure? this- this is crazy." boris gulped.

she nodded, putting her cold hand on his cheek. they could feel fireworks explode
at the connection. "i don't wanna take it slow."

and with a face like hers,
he couldn't say no.