𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔-! finn

if this tour doesn't kill you, i will by pup

touring with the aubreys was nothing. finn enjoyed
the company; all but y/n's. he held an unusual hatred towards her, like a frenemies thing. she was like an itch he couldn't scratch.

he didn't know if it was because she always stole the
spotlight on the stage or if it was because she was just everywhere. maybe he was just jealous, or maybe he just wanted her to notice him. it was unusual and even the poor boy was confused.

finn felt ill seeing y/n's face every morning when she
woke up. she was always second to wake up right after him. it was like the stomach bug wriggled in his gut every time he saw the messy haired girl.

"you're ugly." he mutters.

y/n always frowns, "you're uglier."

it was a routine.

he even had the special day- one month and twenty two days away- marked in his calendar for when he would be able to go home and begone from her.
hell, he even had the amount of miles left until they left the state; even the minutes until he could erase the memory of her from his brain.

y/n played backup vocals and bass. whenever she strummed a simple chord, finn always felt the need to watch her every move. her duality made him want to vomit, the way she could start from a slow, simple melody and then onto a difficult bass line.

even he had to admit that she was talented.

she jokingly complained after every concert about how the tour was killing her slowly from the inside out, to which finn would subconsciously joke back
'if this tour doesn't kill you then i will.'

the bugs in his stomach wriggled and writhed every time finn saw or even thought of y/n, the way her fingers could move up and down her bass to the tone of her laugh whenever malcom made a cheesy joke.

"why did the bike fall over?" malcom questioned.

y/n narrowed her eyes, competitively glaring at
him, "i don't know, why?"

malcom grinned, quickly glancing
at finn, "it was two tired."

y/n let out a 'pfft' and a loud laugh, her head tilted back and her hair almost floating behind her. her eyes closed shut in joy and her smile was wide.

and the bugs would go wild.

sometimes they would have casual insult wars that
malcom would judge. it was certainly.. odd but it helped them get their unusual hatred out.

"you think you're so original." y/n glared.

"i can't wait for your funeral." finn spat.

"i don't wish you were dead, i wish you'd
never been born at all."

"i'm trying not to let it get to my head but every line ever god damn syllable that you say makes me wanna gouge out my eyes with a power drill.'

the words lifted off of finn's tongue so
effortlessly that it hurt y/n a touch.

it was only after that long tour that finn had sort of...
missed y/n.

maybe the bugs in his gut weren't so bad.

maybe they were just caterpillars waiting to become butterflies.