𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒! boris

kiss by lil peepreq by my bae -fivesgf

kiss by lil peep
req by my bae -fivesgf

boris' heart ached a little when she laughed, the cigarette in between her fingers weakly hanging on.

"you're funny." y/n muttered, the smile faltering.

boris turned his head from the view of the cliff,
"i don't want you to leave." he bluntly said.

"i don't want to either, boris," the girl turned to look at him, only falling further into his eyes, "but i'll
be back."

he furrowed his eyebrows, "when?"

she gulped. "i'm not so sure."

the girl was moving halfway across the world, away from boris and theo. today was the last day she had in las vegas; and right now was the last moment she would share with her best friend, boris.

he had been crushing on her since forever; since the first time they shook hands. her being stubborn, y/n ignored her feelings for him when he confessed.

they knew everything about each other, discovering parts of themselves they never even knew existed.
y/n knew boris him like nobody else did.

she looked so somber at the moment as he gazed.
her eyes sleepy and dreamy as she puffed the smoke from the cigarette. he wanted to kiss her.

"hey b?" she bit her lip.

he hummed, taking the cigarette she passed him.

the memories they've had together rushed through his head, the time they stole stuff from the corner store around the corner from her house or the time
that they chased theo around a park and he broke his arm. sweet, sweet memories.

"do you.." her mind buzzed, "do you still have feelings for me?" she quickly glanced at him, seeing a light shade of red on his cheeks in the moonlight.

"depends. what do you feel for me?" he shrugged.

"i think i like you too." she smiled more to herself than to him. she was happy she was finally noticing
the clenching in her chest was dissolving.

the air around them went still, only a small breeze
passing only whenever they passed the cigarette back and forth.

this is an indirect kiss. y/n thought.

the memories blew up in both of their heads.

when she stood up for him against a group of older boys when they beat up boris for being a freak.

when she became his friend when he had nobody beside him.

when he would lay on his bed, fingers fiddling while he waited for a single sign of her, maybe a text or a call.

when they would take drugs and just talk about their feelings in the back of y/n's dead mother's
all black benz and when he would imagine fucking her in the back.

or when he yelled at her when they got into an argument. he yelled 'i hate you' because he knew
she would never love him back.

the thought made him clench his fists.
but she said she did.

"i have to go." she muttered, standing up and slinging her backpack onto her shoulder.

a hand pulled at her wrist, eagerly gripping onto her.
y/n turned, meeting boris who's eyes looks deep.

he turned, sliding his slender fingers behind her
ears and into her hair, bringing her face closer as they collided, the sweet taste of vanilla flooding him.

y/n let out a small muffled noise as the sudden action scared her but nonetheless kissed back,
slowly slipping her tongue in.

so they kissed for a while, their skin soaking in the moonlight as they suddenly pulled away, lips wet and their breathing shallow.

"i'll miss you." she gave him a smile and hugged him, feeling his chest stiffen.

he chuckled, "don't say that." he wrapped his arms around her, kissing the top of her head, "it'll make me miss you even more."

you got one more chance at a night like this!

aspen suckz:
yo this sucks but ig an e thing
for my melody bae 🙄