5.who is she

YUVI'S POV:

Finally, I am MARRIED * note the sarcasm, "MARRIED"

"But! yeah, I m not regretting it"

"WHOEVER AND HOWEVER SHE IS, SHE IS MY WIFE"

All the post-wedding rituals were quick because mom made us do only rituals which were essential and significant but still, it was evening 5 when we reached the house. This Indian wedding always keeps occupied.

As soon as we reached there, my mom took her with her.

Nooo! Literally snatched "My wife" from me.

Yeah, I want to confront her but mom took her, No snatched her! What to do all my fate.

I was fuming inside but the same time I felt helpless.

Dad asked me to rest in a room, so I went to the room where I stayed yesterday. I went there waited for a long time, I don't know when I dozed off.

After a short nap, no actually a long sleep. As I was hell tired I slept deeply and I woke up as my stomach grumbled.

I did not eat well in the afternoon so now I feel famished, as I woke from the bed I saw a plate of chapati (wheat flatbread) laying on the bedside table.

I don't know who kept it, so I turned to the other side there I saw her sleeping peacefully. What! PEACEFULLY? How can she? Is she ok with this marriage?

But whatever I m gonna give a chance to our relationship, my thoughts were interrupted by my growling stomach.

So I decided to eat, after eating I looked at her. I didn't have the heart to wake her in this midnight, she was like a cute baby sleeping. So, I decided to sleep again.

The night was like a blink of eye, when I woke up it was already 9.

Oh! Shit, I m late! I quickly took bath and descended down, when I reached dining Balakrishnan uncle was having his breakfast when he saw he just smiled and asked me to join him.

The only thing I know about my wife is that, she is BALAKRISHNAN UNCLE'S DAUGHTER.

Yeah, that's all I know about Aandal. But I know I m missing something. I want to talk to her. My thoughts were interrupted by his words

"TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER, SON" He said with a glint of tears in his eyes.

"SURE UNCLE! MORE THAN YOUR DAUGHTER, NOW SHE IS "MY WIFE " SO DONT WORRY ABOUT HER. YOU CAN ALWAYS TRUST ME WITH YOUR DAUGHTER" I told him with full confidence. I don't know from where I got that confidence.

"I TRUST YOU SON" He said and went after giving me a nod.

YEAH! SHE IS MY WIFE WHO GAVE HER LIFE TO SAVE ME! AND MY FAMILY FROM losing OUR DIGNITY. AND NOW SHE IS MY WIFE! MY FAMILY! SO I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER & OUR HAPPINESS AND WELLBEING! SHE IS MY ANGEL!

Then after my breakfast, I saw her Yesss! My wife is in kitchen with mom and Sundari. She was sitting on the tabletop, they were talking, smiling and even laughing it was a beautiful sight to see how Daughter in law and Mother in law were sharing their bond.

She is cute, lovely, beautiful, divine, angelic, and also sweet. Ahhh! I have no more words to describe. Yeah, she is angel MY ANGEL!

I went to the living area, there my dad and uncle were seriously discussing something,