10.Reception

YUVI'S POV :

God, she is definitely a devil to her enemies.

What a shot that was!

I was in my thoughts, after hearing her confrontation with my so called friends, I was literally stunned.

My jaw hung down to the floor ,my eyes widened. When we went near the car and she asked me the keys..

"you're gonna drive?" I asked.

"Yeah! yuvi but you have to say the route I know somewhat as I came from home with a driver on the same route but you have to help" she said.

Then we hopped into the car..

"Angel! That was a mind blowing speech!" I exclaimed.

"Which one?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"The stunt you made now" I said sarcastically and continued.

"I know you are a police officer ok! But you have to be careful because these businessmen will act cruel even without caring about others' lives.

"Oho! My daddy" she said. I glared.

"Ok! you said they are businessmen then who I am. yeah! I accept I was a little overboard but remember one thing those who raise their voice on my husband unnecessarily, I won't spare anyone whomever they are!" she said and continued driving..

I don't know what to say. Now I ' m feeling like I am the greatest person in the world hahaha!

Suddenly I remembered something..

"Hey! Angel, what were you saying to Zara? what language was that?" I asked..

"Oo! That, don't tell anyone including dad I mean Aaron uncle it's a secret between you and me ok? she said.. I nodded.

"Actually Zara loves a person so that's what we were talking about" she said.

Something fishy! That was short and her explanation was short. Whatever!

"Oooh!kkk" I said and we continued our talk randomly till we reached home.

After reaching home , we chatted with mom and dad for some time and went to our room and freshened up and changed into night wear and settled on our sides of the bed...

"'Hey! How did you drive that truck? Driving a truck is different from driving a car ! I interrogated..

"Perks of being a village girl , I've driven tractors there very often so"

She said and shrugged her shoulders.

"And Angel, how many languages do you know? I asked..

"Umm! seven" she said, counting through her finger.

For God sake! Counting how many!

"What all" I asked

English,

Tamil,

Hindi

Germen,

Spanish,

Russian,

French

and actually one more thing I do know but I use that for conversing secrets with Deepthi she knows too and we use it because mostly here none knows that language" she said.

"What language can I know" I asked politely.

"Yeah! absolutely then why should I say my secret to you and I have no problem if you learn that language after all we can converse our secrets " she said giggling.