7.About her..

YUVI'S POV:

I was astonished by the FACT!! Oh! My Goodness! MY WIFE! ANGEL OF MY LIFE IS REALLY A GUARDIAN ANGEL!

Still I could not believe it but I know this is the fact. I was sitting on a bench in the garden and she came and sat beside me.

Wait! Wait! Wait!

"Is she the twin sister of hers?"I blurted out my thoughts.

She started to laugh...

"What? Why are you laughing at me?" I frowned.

"Really? My Godd! Yuvi really I can't believe this , I think you are soo innocent" she said and pinched my cheeks which now turned pink.

"No! I'm not an innocent" I argued.

"Then, what? cunning?" she asked.

"No! I did not say that" I said.

"See, this is why I told you are innocent" she giggled.

It was a great sight to see her laughing but not now, I have to get my answers. So I glared at her and continued.

"Say your name once more" I asked her.

"Oh! God!, see what kind of husband you are , don't even know your wife's name "she said dramatically wiping her fake tears.

"Stop it! Now and answer my questions" U warned her.

Drama queen! I muttered under my breath.

"PARINITHI AND YOU CAN CALL ME PARI OR WHATEVER YOU WANT" she said and shrugged.

"And what was that Aandal, Sundhari and now that new character Alamelu" ... I asked her.

( small clarification for those who dont know about these names: above mentioned three names are purely village names , goddesses name which takes part in tamil literature and southindian literature, it such an antique name so some will taunt with this name . But these names have beautiful meaning if u want check it out in google )

[That's why everyone thought them as villagers]

"That's just for fun while studying college to tease one another we kept these names" she said.

"Who are those two? your friends ?" I asked.

"Sundhari is my sibling like cousin and about Alamelu she was our room mate and friend" she said.

"If you once more use those names, I'm sure I will surely kill you and what is that sibling like cousin" I threatened her.

"Ok! cool yuvi! can i call you like that" she asked.

"CALL WHATEVER YOU WANT I ' M ALL YOUR'S" I said she was amused.

"Whatt!!!" ... she exclaimed .

"Yeah! Didn't you hear? Even I have a nickname for you" I said, amusement was dancing in her eyes.

"What is that?" she asked.

"YOU ARE 'MY ANGEL' " I said and pinched her cheeks.

"So cute of you" .she said , I smiled inwardly..

"Now don't change the topic and I want you to answer all my questions,will you??" I asked

"ASK WHATEVER YOU WANT I ' M ALL YOUR'S" She said with a wink and pinched my cheek.

Ahh! what's with this pinching today.

I smiled widely, I'm very happy that my angel wants to give our relationship a chance. US a chance!

"Ok! Tell me about them and what is their name?" I asked.

"Sundhari is DEEPTHI she is a also a I.A.S OFFICER (Indian administrative service)WORKS IN INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT we cleared civil service examination in the same year we both were eligible for IAS , she chose IAS whereas I choose IPS over IAS , She is my sister 5 months younger to me ,as my mother died due to cancer after giving birth to me her mother my matenal aunt took care of me and when we were 5 my uncle and aunt died in an accident so after that my father adopted her after that , so we are sibling like cousins, she calls my dad as dad as well" dshe told.

"And Alamelu?"... I asked.

"She is Zara Mathews our friend-cum-room mate" she told.

"Is She the daughter of Mr.Aaron Mathews?" I asked her.

"Yeah! How do you know?" she asked..

"Mr.Mathews is one of our buisness partner and as she was here for our success party, I guessed it" I explained.

"Ooo" she said.

"You absolutely looked like a village girl, how was it possible?" I asked her.

"Actually myself and Deepthi was brought up by our grandma till 10th grade there only, as she was a typical and ancient woman we were bought up like that traditionally and after that she passed away so we did our higher secondary in boarding school in city .so we became modern then but whenever we go to village we will be like traditional, we like be to be like that" she told.

"Oo! Then what about your graduation" I asked.

"Mm! We graduated in the UK in the same university I did my CRIMINOLOGY whereas Deepthi and Zara studied Economics and we did masters too" she told me.

"Why did u choose IPS over IAS?" ... I asked as IAS is the higher designation.

Ummm! Its kinda my dream job , I love my job more than my self

... " she was talking, talking, talking and talked about an hour about her job and how she loves it.

With this I understood how much she admires her job and feels it like her life.

I was admiring her talk and suddenly she asked me .

"Do you have any objections or restrictions with my job ?"she asked me, biting her nails.

I laughed and said,

" YOUR PRIORITY IS MY PRIORITY ANGEL! I FEEL PROUD BE YOUR HUSBAND, I WILL SUPPORT AND BE IN YOUR SIDE WHATEVER HAPPENS I PROMISE!" I promised her, she jumped in joy and gave me a hug..

"ANGEL WHY DID YOU THOUGHT TO GIVE ME AND US A CHANCE" I asked her as curiosity scratched my brain.

"BECAUSE I LIKED YOU AND WAS IMPRESSED" She told me .

"HOW??" I exclaimed.

"I HEARD YOU TALKING WITH YOUR FRIENDS THAT DAY IN FIELD" She told .

"I'M SORRY FOR THAT" I apologized to her.

"IT'S OK! ITS NOT YOUR FAULT" she consoled.

"BUT" she interrupted me.

"I AM HUNGRY YUVI LETS GO INSIDE I THINK YOUR FRIENDS WOULD HAVE BOMBARDED QUESTIONS ON ZARA, LETS GO AND CHECK ON HER" she told.

"LETS GO BUT DON'T CALL THEM AS MY FRIENDS I FEEL ASHAMED TO BE THEIR FRIENDS" I said tilting my head.

"OO! OK COME ON LET'S GO AND GIVE THEM SOME TREAT" She told winking at me .

We went inside.....