49. Angry Yuvi and his punishment

AUTHOR'S POV:

Pari entered her cabin; there was a knock on the door.

" Yes, come in!" She yelled.

"Good morning, mam!"

" Good morning, Sara"

" Mam, you said to check on the relationship status of victims"

" Yes, did you check? Anything you got?"

" Yes, mam. Everyone was in a relationship and one had a breakup the story is kinda messed. I tried contacting a victim's boyfriend but our bad luck, he met with an accident"

"Wait!"

"Mam?"

" He met with an accident? Do you know exactly when it was?"

" It should be two days before the murder is exposed. I mean it must be Sunday"

"Damn! Damn! Damn!" She slapped her hands on the desk. Sara gasped at her.

"Shit! I should have this fact a little importance" She took the phone and dialed Karthick.

"Hello, Karthick?"

" No, it's Yuvi "

" What are you doing with him? "

" I came to discharge him!"

" Whatever! Give him the phone" She yelled on the phone.

" You okay, Pari?"

" Yuvi, just please can you give the phone to him?" She gritted out the words.

" Okay! But he is not here, he went to meet the doctor and get his reports!"

" Who is with him?"

" Zara went with him!" He said with an empty voice.

" Okay! Tell him to call when he comes back"

"Okay!" He said in monotonous.

" Don't forget, tell him to call as soon as comes!"

" I will!" He said and the line went off.

" Mam, any problem?" Sara frowned at her behavior.

" Yes! I am having a doubt" Parinithi muttered.

" What it is mam?"

" When we went to investigate the last victim, I remember her boyfriend was also ill. I mean he met with an accident two days before the incident; he broke his ribs!"

" So you doubt something is connected with their boyfriends?" Sara voiced out her doubts.

" Yes, I strongly doubt it! We will do one thing, we will contact everyone's family or their boyfriends to check whether our doubt is true" She said sitting on the swivel chair.

" Yes, mam. I will get the contacts"

" Yup, hurry up!"

Sara ran out to get the file that contained the details of the victims their family contact.

She couldn't sit in a place, she stood and walked around the room. Sara barged into her cabin.

" Mam, here!" She kept the file on Parinithi's desk.

"Come on call from the bottom of the list, I will start from the 1st one. Use the landline, I will use my office number"

" Okay, mam!" They started to call seeing the information from the file.

" Hello! We are calling from the SP office - Chennai, is that ****** (Victim 1 ) 's boyfriend?"

" Yes, mam! I am, how can I help you? Hope you know she is no more!" He said in a sad voice.