47. Poison

AUTHOR'S POV:

" Hello! Sid?" Deepthi called Sid in the early morning.

" Hello!" He said still, in the sleep. He didn't bother to open his eyes.

"Sid, you are up?" She asked as she felt him still sleepy. Her heart started beating fast, hearing his morning voice.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach, she felt knots in her stomach. She couldn't understand her feelings, she didn't want to marry him at the same he had effects on her.

She felt her heart bests raise when he is around, she felt her body get heated whenever their skin comes in contact. She couldn't overcome the effect, she felt attraction for him but doesn't want that attraction to persist.

" Hello! Deepu?" He sat up as soon as he recognized her, she never called him.

" Yes, I want to meet you now!"

"Now?!"

" Yes, now!"

" It's just 7 in the morning!" He didn't sleep well he needed to catch up with some business data so he sat up the whole night and slept in the morning 4.

"Can you come, or not!" She said in an irritated tone.

" Hmm, yeah! I will come, give me half an hour. I will get ready and meet you at?"

" At the cafe little away from Pari's house"

"Okay! I will be there soon!"

" Okay!"

"Love you, bye now" She ended the call.

He knew she will not say anything, he smiled sadly and went get ready for their meet.

He reached there 5 minutes late, she was waiting for him already.

" Good morning! Sorry, I woke up only after your call!" He sat opposite her.

" That's fine!!" She looked at him, as he called for the waiter.

" Had, breakfast? What do you want?" He asked Deepthi.

" Yup! Just a coffee will do!" She was his eyes which was red due to the lack of sleep.

" Okay!" He ordered their coffees and a sandwich for him.

" You called me for?"

" Eat first! Then we will speak about it" She knows that the matter she is gonna speak about will frustrate him, so decided to give peace at least till he finishes his little breakfast.

The place was not silent it was bustling with morning bees, everyone was busy with their business. But, there was a jarring silence she felt silence is needed before the storm whereas he was just savoring her presence, her smell.

He liked everything about her, her smell, her strange character, her mere presence made him happy.

But he didn't know the strange behavior of hers is the one which is going to make his life living hell.

" Now, tell!" He said to Deepthi swiping the tissue over his lips.

" Sid!" She was nervous.

" Yes?"

" Actually"

" You know! You can tell me anything!"

" Hmm, Sid! ..... I don't want this marriage, stop everything!" She said squeezing her eyes shut.

" What?!" He yelled loud enough to be heard by the people around them, everyone snapped their attention to him. He realized that he disturbed others so he apologized to them.