8.Her POV

PARI'S POV FROM THE BEGINNING:

I am returning to my village from Bangalore and I have been transferred to chennai for a new case.

None know about me there, so till I join there I'm gonna work secretly.

I'm going back to the village as my dad asked to help his friend who is coming to the village after so many years. My dad went to london for a textile merging deal.

Dad's friend Ravikumar and his wife Suguna were indeed sweet creatures, they needed my help in doing arrangements for their son's wedding. I asked Deepthi to come to the village as I need help and also a partner to enjoy .Deepthi works in chennai now.

We love our village as our dad is doing agro based business, we did not move from here.

I reached my village, "Nandhavanam" two days before the arrival of our guests and started doing all arrangements , Deepthi and I enjoyed a lot these days.

As all the people in the village respect my father for his values and they respect us too , so it was easy to arrange everything.

And I respect everyone in the village for their respect towards us. I m a total extrovert, so I have more friends and connections whereas my sister cum best friend Deepthi is totally opposite to me she is neither extrovert nor introvert, she speaks only when the situation demands ,she is kinda arrogant girl but in good ways, she neither likes anyone intruding her matter nor does she likes to intrude in other's matter.

But she ll be chirpy with people whom she wants to be with, which includes me , Zara, Karthick and some others.

Today they are arriving here, we were waiting for them to come. Uncle and aunt reached first and followed by their relatives. We seeked blessings from them, it was a habit taught by our grandma. We told them about theirs and their relatives' accommodation. Then asked them to refresh and have their lunch.

And then went to meet their son,umm yeah! I know him, I have seen him in uncle's profile picture. I went to him asked,

"You are Yuvi, am I correct?"

He just nodded with a smile.

What just nodding, I asked him something and he is just nodding, not even asking who I am .

STRANGE JUST STANGE!

Then I told them about accommodating them in a farmhouse, his friends were ok with this and called HIM along them.

What noooo!!!!

I got angry

Oh ! God what happened to me, why I am getting angry about this.

Because HE IS CUTE AND HANDSOME,SO YOU ARE OGLING AT HIM GIRL. My inner self mocked at me.

Then I left from there to avoid my thoughts, then he asked permission from aunty and went to the farmhouse. I went along with them only to see him. And then in dinner. The next day they all started roaming around the village, they all seemed to be amused by the sight around the village.

They came into the paddy field ,I was playing with muddy water whereas Deepthi was planting, Oh! God seriously this girl! Boring creature. As soon as we saw them we went to the pumpset and washed hands and went to them.

Their backs were facing us and we heard everything they spoke. At first I was angry at them but after his words I was really amused it created respect for him in me. We moved from there to avoid an awkward situation.

Then in the evening we went to a temple. I didn't expect yuvi and his parents there along with his friends. Dad arranged for a prayer for the success of the new deal.

so we went to pray and after prayer I and Deepthi were distributing the offerings.

I went to him and his friends and offered them. I don't know why but some of his friends did not like us .

While going out he thanked us. SO SWEET OF HIM. This time I voiced out my thoughts loudly, Deepthi glared at me.

Because Deepthi knows me well. Tomorrow is his pre wedding ritual. I couldn't digest it because. Because...

I LIKE HIM. But I know the day after tomorrow he is getting married. Thinking about him gives me goosebumps, he looks like an innocent boy. He has great values which created respect for him.

With my sad thoughts I drifted to sleep.

The next morning came.

Ahhhhh! I don't like this morning.

I AM SAD.

Oh! God, help me to divert my thoughts I pleaded to god. Then the day went with all works .Evening arrived ,the bride and groom also arrived.

I didn't like that bride girl, something was fishy in her, it was reflecting in her face. Then they started the function, I didn't have the heart to stand there , so I went to supervise the work.

Deepthi consoled me saying that this is JUST ATTRACTION.

When the bridegroom entered the dining hall, I exited. When I was about to go , uncle called for settling payment.

So I sent Deepthi home and was helping uncle. I felt someone's gaze on me but when I turned no one was there. I just wished that it could he him. Ahhh! shit, hell with my thoughts and wishes.

With a sad face I went home and slept. Morning dad came home , the first thing I said after seeing dad was about Yuvi. Yeah! My dad is a friendly creature. He consoled me saying "WE MAY NOT ALWAYS GET WHAT WE WANT BUT

WE WILL SURELY GET WHAT WE DESERVE" he soothed me.

And then we went to the marriage hall , I plastered an empty fake smile on my face. Then when they called for the bride she was missing.

So my guess was correct. I don't know what to think, happy or sad.

When suguna aunty asked me to marry Yuvi , I was totally shocked. Shock was an understatement. I was Beyond shocked.

My dad agreed to her , I just smiled in assurance. All I could do was just to smile when he asked my permission, to tie the nuptial chain. Through his eyes, I smiled wholeheartedly in assurance it increased my respect towards him. I

It was a blissful moment for me. Oh! God, I'm his wife.

Ehhhhh! I was dancing inside.

AT THAT MOMENT I REALIZED MY LOVE FOR HIM.

After that I didn't get a chance to interact with him. We were sleeping alternatively. I was worried but at the same time felt overjoyed when he slept in my lap but he had fever. Then after reaching there I was hell tired so I slept even before he came.

Next morning at early 3 o'clock I got a call.

Absolutely from department then from where. The day was hectic. The man I wanted to get was caught and was locked in the cell.

Then I went to the party. There comes the shocker, I felt bad at some point that he did not know about me, but I consoled my heart with his words that I am HIS ANGEL.

I told everything about me to him. Except the fact that I love him.

I LOVE HIM, I LOVE HIS INNOCENCE. I AM HIS ANGEL.

Now I am going inside to give some treat to the people who spoke inappropriate to MY HUSBAND.

"My Husband"