21.On a mission

AUTHOR'S POV:

"What happened Karthick?" Pari asked.

"Ahhhh! Pariiiii" Yuvi shouted from down.

"Hey! Call you later bro" Pari ran towards the kitchen.

When she went to the kitchen yuvi was standing there with his hands dipped in the water.

"What happened?" She went near him and saw the burn in his hand.

She took his hand and blew air on it.

"How did this happen? You should have been more careful? how?" Her voice broke down it was a deep wound.

Yuvi felt tears in his hand, when he looked at her eyes, she was crying.

"My god!! Pari why are you crying?" He shook her shoulders.

"This is all my fault, I should have cooked"

She started crying.

"Hey! Its okay Pari nothing is your fault, it was just an accident! Relax, why are you crying for this?" He comforted her.

"Nope, you sit I will cook, " She said and began to cook.

After cooking Poori (deep-fat fried bread made from unleavened whole-wheat flour) and chickpea curry. She put them on a plate and went to the dining.

She sat next to Yuvi and started feeding him.

After feeding him she ate some and came with a first aid box, she applied a lotion for the burns, all the time she was being moody.

So yuvi tried to lighten up her mood,

"Pari"

"Hmm" She just hummed.

" Pari " This time he raised his voice a bit and gave pressure to his words.

" Yeah! Speak, I'm listening" She said.

"Can I ask a question?" He asked.

" Ask" She straightened herself and was ready to hear.

"Why are cricket stadiums so cool?" He asked resting fingers on his chin.

"Why?" She frowned at his question.

"Because every seat has a fan in it!" He said exuberantly.

"You rascal, have I said or not, don't use your stupid, idiot assistant"... He started to run, she shouted and ran behind him.

He ran to their room and hid behind a curtain, she came inside searching for him.

That's when he hugged her from behind and nuzzled his nose in the back of her neck, his hot breath fanned her ear. He snaked his hand around her waist, her toes curled up and knees became weak due to the heat.

He peppered open mouth kisses on her shoulder blade.

Pari arched back her head giving him more access, her hands were on his which held her waist tightly, yuvi turned her towards him and smashed his lips feverishly.

Their lips moved in sync they were fighting for dominance, he didn't give her a chance to be dominant. She didn't let his tongue in, he pinched waist for the entrance she gasped taking this as a chance he entered and he tasted her until he felt he tasted ubiquitous of her.

His hands were in her cheek and her hands clutched the piece of cloth that he was wearing.

Yuvi lifted her from the ground and scooted to the bed.

He came upon hovering her, directly looking into her he said,

"I do not want the sky to rain when you are sad, because you can hide your tears in raindrops, I want to be your spring, so you can always bloom beautifully, I want all our problems to be snow because you will hug me whenever you feel cold, you are my tree and I don't want to be your flower or fruit but I want to be your heartwood which is dark and inside but it is the life of the tree, which stands although times have passed. The season may change, the flowers may get dried and fall during Autumn, the fruits may be plucked but the thickness of the wood only increases. I have to live for you every season and I m selfish because I want to be your reason, for living!!"