9.Party

AUTHOR'S POV:

Pari dragged yuvi to the garden. Here the group of so called friends started to question ,

"Hey! Zara, what's going on here, how do you know that illiterate girl, and why the hell is she calling you as Alamelu?" one guy asked

Zara laughed like a maniac.

Hoho! Guys,what happened to you all, I did not change my name and what illiterate girl? Do you know who she is ? Oh god! save these kids from her" she exclaimed in a dramatic way.

"She is YUVI MITHRAN 's wife , she was working in the village while we went to his wedding. That's all we know, how do you know her?" Another asked.

"You guys are really dumb , I feel sad for not attending their wedding, if I had known she is the bride I surely would have gone there" she said.

"ZARA come to the point. How do you know her and why does she call you Alamelu?" he lost his cool in suspense.

"Oho! Wait dear, what you guys told she is illiterate? This is total bullshit! She is a gold medalist in her masters that too from top university of Uk she is a criminology postgraduate and one more thing she knows 7 languages, freaking 7 languages! You are telling her that she is illiterate? Oh!my god you are dumb people. Ok I accept she is a village girl but not totally a village girl" ... she almost shouted.

"Whattttttt??!!" all shouted in unison.

"Yeah! One more thing she is an I.P.S officer. She got transferred here last week. She is the DSP of crime department chennai" she said.

"Whattt!?" once more they shouted. They themselves couldn't identify whether it is either a question or exclamation.

"Don't shout guys!! One thing I ll tell you, don't poke your nose into her matters she won't spare anyone of you. She ll be like a sweet angelic person but if it comes to her enemy she is a devil so be careful of her" she spoke and left.

All were shocked to the core and all colours in their in face drained out..

All were silent for an hour till our dashing couple gave an entry ..

They directly went to Zara...

PARI 'S POV:

After my confrontation we went directly to zara.

But one thing my love for him increased a lot after that!

He is a gentleman, sweet, cute, handsome,and to say in a word HE IS INCREDIBLE!

I'm gonna get mad soon because of him only because of him.

Oh! God, i ' m already madly in love with him..

I was not a one who believes in love at first sight but see now my god I can't. I can't resist him.

We reached Zara, our hands intertwined, it gave me goosebumps all over my body.

She was with her parents..

"How are you dad and mom?" I enquired them.

Umm yeah! I and Deepthi call them mom and dad.The same for Zara. She calls my dad as dad too..

"We are not at all fine. How dare you, did not even inform me about your wedding" he said in slight anger .

"Sorry dad! I didn't know it was my wedding" I said with a sad puppy face.

"He is just over reacting Pari! Just now we called Deepthi and got the information" mom said .

"Dad!In a Second, you gave me a heart attack" I exclaimed.