36. What again?

PARI'S POV:

I woke up to see my other side of the bed empty.

It was close to 8.

I had a deep sleep, I don't know when he woke up and went.

I have to see the higher officials and report the drug issue as well as I have to work on the case I should find something to stop the next Tuesday's murder I had Karthick's support earlier but now he is...

It's alright! Let him take some rest my team members are really supportive as well as talented.

Before anything, I have to visit the hospital first.

With these plans in my mind, I went to shower.

I took a hot shower and dressed up in my white formal shirt paired with khaki color pants. I tied my hair in a high pony and wore my watch in the left hand, when I was casually checking in my mirror his presents caught my eyes I touched the bracelet and the pendant a smile automatically curved in the reminiscence of the sweet moments. I didn't notice Yuvi enter our room he came and hugged me from behind and kept his chin on my shoulders.

"Good morning wifey!" He said and pecked my cheeks

"Good morning darling! When did you wake up?"

"Just an hour before, I went to see uncle. I mean your dad"

"Dad?"

"Yeah! Today there is a conference for board members, so we need to go. Was preparing for that!"

" So you have to go out today?"

He nodded his head up and down looking at me.

"Be careful, okay?"

"Okay! DSP madam"

I giggled that when I noticed the other half of the couple pendant, the sun in his neck through the first two buttons which was open.

I took them in my fingers and locked it with my pendant the moon, the half-moon locked with the sun, which completed the half-moon. He completes me!

"I love you soo much" I hugged him, my hands around his neck.

"I love you too, to the eternity!" He reciprocated and kissed the side of my head.

We stood like that for minutes in deep silence.

"Pari! You are getting late"

A lone tear escaped but it gave me determination.

Nothing is gonna happen to Yuvi, that creep will do something only when I have contact with Yuvi outside the house.

I swiped my tear but still, Yuvi noticed it. He kissed my eyes.

"Don't worry nothing will happen to me or Karthick"

"We are strong! I am strong, I am just vulnerable in your arms. Don't worry we will make it" He said and pecked my forehead.

" You trust me right?" I nodded my head.

"Then, believe me, I am strong than what you think!"

I nodded.

"Let's go down?"

"Yes"

We descended down he was speaking about today's conference.

" I don't trust MI enterprises, I said this at their face when I attended the last conference"

"Yeah, even I don't want to work with them but, Mr. Varma desperately wants them to join with us in the London deal"

"Yeah, then only they both can scam together"