35. Silly lad

YUVI'S POV:

She fell on her knees and sobbed hard.

She was crying in front of my eyes but I couldn't do anything!

Sid was clutching my hand.

I want to take her in my arms, console that he will return well and good!

But I couldn't!

Why the f*uck?!

I gestured Deepthi to look after her; Deepthi was crying but, Pari was broken! She tried comforting her.

She crawled to a corner and sat hugging her knees.

When she stood up to see the doctor, I saw. I saw the determination in her eye.

I know she will come back.

All she wants is support! I can give her but, why does she want to hide it from me?

Pari broke my trance. She asked for the keys I gave her.

Where did I fail to gain her trust?

I know Sid knows it but he will not say.

But let's try one?

"Sid?"

"Hmm! Yeah?"

"I just want a positive one-line answer, will you say?" I asked.

" To my level best!"

"What is the main reason Pari is hiding something from me or you can say not sharing anything?" He was about to tell me something I cut him before he starts.

"Please don't say," it's not my place to say" just tell a one-word answer!"

"She is afraid of your insecurities, you are her weakness!" He said and turned.

My insecurities!

I failed to show her my strong side, I was always vulnerable when she was around me.

I was vulnerable only with her, not always.

Yeah! I had and have insecurities but I won't let it ruin our relationship or anything that affects her.

My thoughts deprived me, I sat there thinking about it until I heard her gloomy voice.

She sat opposite to eyes connected but didn't convey anything, we stared at each other.

I will win over the insecurities. I will gain her trust in my strength!

I pledged to win over the insecurities.

I can't lose another important part of my life.

I will always be the comfort of her,

Strenght of her,

protector of her,

light of her,

I can and I will do it!

We decided to go home, Pari looked soo exhausted.

She needs time to digest everything that happened!

The car ride was silent neither she spoke with nor did I.

She needs to get everything out of her mind, so I let her be silent.

When we reached home everyone tried to plant hope and confidence in her.

After everyone went I asked if she wants coffee, she said she wanted. So, I sent her up and went to the kitchen.