6. The Great Revelation

CONTINUATION OF YUVI'S POV:

The sight in front of me made my world stumble, my head started to spin.

I was in a distraught, My vision blurred the sight in front of me made stagger at my feet, Is this an illusion? or a dream? What is happening originally?

My thoughts deprived me, when I looked there again, it shocked me again. Nothing happened here? I heared continous honk sounds, Oh!shitt!!

I ran to my car and started to drive, What happened just now? Did I get any psychological problem? Or my eyes betrayed me Or Is this what but how.

I reached my office, I was in my own thoughts walking dumbly towards my cabin, all my employees stood up and greeted me, I heard them but my nerves were not ready to respond, as the intelligence department at the top floor of my body was hacked.

As soon as I entered my cabin, I splashed cold water on my face to get out of my pondering. But it was of no use. The knock on my door from my secretary broke my contemplation.

"Good morning, Sir! Everything is ready for the meeting and the clients will arrive in an hour, do I have anything more to do sir!!" My secretary Jose asked.

"Morning! Please cancel all the meetings and inform them that, I got an emergency" I told.

"But sir" I interrupted him.

"Do as I say!" I yelled a roar at him.

"Ok! Sir, do you need any favor" He was taken aback. Its Because I am not the one who yells at employees for each and every thing.

"Yeah! I don't want to see anyone. So don't let anyone in" I told in a frustated voice.

"Ok! Sir" He went out.

The day was like an whole era, it went so fast, note the Sarcasm *SO FAST.

Dad called me a few times but I didn't pick it up, he would have known about the cancellation of the meeting. Here, there are more old loyal workers so they would have informed their old boss.

I sighed and got up to leave from office as it was time for the party, no matter what happens I am gonna confront her today.

I changed to my suit and left for the party hall, it was filled with my friends, business partners, and their family.

This is the success party of our last project, We are one among the partners.

As soon as I entered the ball, my eyes scanned the whole ball, she has not yet arrived.

What if she doesn't come?

How will she be?

Not only this but many things occupied my stupid encephalen.

I heared some one calling me, I turned see a gang of my friends and may be partners.

"Hi! Yuvi, How are you?" One from the group asked.

"Yeah! I am doing great! How are you all?" I asked smiling at them but anxiously waiting for her.

"We are doing good, we learned that you got married" Another one asked.

"Yeah! Just a day befor yesterday"... I said smiling.

"You did not care to call us for your wedding" Again he asked.

"No! It's not like that" I was interrupted by another.

"Of course! How will he call us, the bride ran away and he married an ugly, illiterate, village girl" He mocked and smirked at me.