24.Make his life hell

" Pari look, I think you are overreacting, this is not the first time you are getting such threats, even last time one criminal threatened to take your life but what now? Listen everything will be alright" He tried convincing her. Note the keyword "convinced".

"Yeah! Maybe I am overreacting but those were empty threats, they did not take any step but look, this time that son of bitch, tried hurting him. If I were the one to get hurt, I will gladly get hurt, but-but he is trying to hurt Yuvi, I couldn't take it anymore. I checked the whole 2months footage wherever I went but most of the footage is crashed. Freaking 2 months!!" She yelled a cry in frustration.

"What!! 2 months?" He was completely taken aback.

"Yeah! For freaking 2 months he has been stalking, but I don't know why all in a sudden he is giving me threats. I won't spare him if lays even a finger on My Yuvi, if something happens I will make his life a living hell." She was angry suddenly.

"Pari, don't worry. Yuvi is strong enough to face everything with you on his side. He knows to protect himself and also to protect you" He tried to sow some confidence in her.

" I know My Yuvi is strong enough to face, but I am not Karthi, I am not. He is the only weakness of my life, what if something happens to him, I can't even imagine that" she was being an emotional mess.

Karthick was devastated at his sister's vulnerable state. He has never seen her cry this much.

He felt anger rising in him, he pledged himself to make the person's life hell who made his bubloo cry.

After an hour soothing, she was somewhat normal, not normal.

As they couldn't avoid their work, they went to meet the victim's boyfriend.

But it was of no use as he met with an accident on Sunday, that is two days before her death. He was in complete sedation as he broke his ribs.

They returned to their office as they needed to file today's record.

After a long discussion, they planned to visit the 6th victims family tomorrow and she started to depart.

As Pari went to parking,

"Madam, puncture madam. It will take half an hour mam" He said with an apologetic look.

"Its okay, brother. You directly come home tomorrow, I will leave with Karthick" She said and dialed Karthick.

"Karthick drop me, my car tire is punctured" She said whining.

"Yeah! Wait there itself I am coming" He said and cut the call.

She messaged Yuvi,

(My angel)

Mon ange: (pari)

Darling! On my way to home

(My life)

Ma vie : (yuvi)

Waiting for you sweetheart, have a surprise for you

Mon ange:

Tell me what is that?

Ma vie:

Not big but come and see yourself

Then Karthick arrived, they reached home in his Royal Enfield.

He left after giving an assuring hug and peck on her head.

When she entered the house and locked the door. A loud boooo sound ringed in her ears.

Her whole family including Sid was there.