15.I LOVE YOU

PARI'S POV:

My life is beautiful, I love my husband Sooo much.

What else does a woman like me wants? Huh! A caring husband who knows how to respect women and who respects other's feeling.

We both have our flaws. Yup! We have. Every human being has their own flaws and we should correct and sometimes accept and ignore that.

He accepts AS I AM and the same goes with me I accept him AS HE IS.

We had little fights but no misunderstandings.

We are getting to know each other better.

YUVI'POV:

When I woke up pari was not beside me. There was a note left by her. I smiled seeing it but in the corner of my heart, I had a disappointment.

Good Morning!

Sorry, darling! Got an emergency, you were deep asleep so I thought not to disturb you. I made breakfast for you too. Will see you in the evening. Have a nice day.

your's lovingly,

your wife...

Sometimes it happens she will go early in the mornings. I do sometimes wonder whether she is a doctor or police.

Because I have seen my police friends they have some timing and also shift basis. Yup! There will be emergencies but she doesn't follow any of these. Whatever My Sunshine is not here.

I showered fast and went down. I smiled seeing the half munched sandwich and also some full sandwiches. I reheated and munched them. She makes Western food amazingly.

I drove to the office I spoke with my parents and all. I was waiting for her call. She'll call and ask about my doings every day when she goes like this but today she is busy I think.

So I decided to call her. She didn't receive it. After 5 minutes I just received a message that she is busy and asked me about my departure from the office.

I replied that I'll be back at 6. Then she didn't message or call. And yeah! After our wedding, I lessened my working hours as much as I can.

The day went very boring and I was sad as I couldn't hear my angel's voice.

Soon it was 6 and I took half an hour more today as Pari will not be home.

I went home and directly went to our room. I think Pari had come home for something in the afternoon. It was a little mess in our room.

After a shower, I changed into sweatpants and a shirt.

When I went down there was a horn sound from the backyard. Something fishy!!

I took my mobile flash and went, as there was no light in the backyard. When I went nearer I heard another horn sound I went to the switchboard to switch on the lights but before I could.

A bright light flashed on my eyes, I blocked the light with my hands and blinked my eyes to adjust to the bright light vision was clear I saw what was in front of me,

Twinkling lights were glowing all over the garden, the chill breeze hit my face when I stepped into the green carpet of grass. I felt my feet get moistened with the cold dew droplets. I closed my eyes once to feel the environment. That's when the wild jasmine fragrance hit my nostrils. I turned to see my angel walking towards me in a seaweed green full skirt pair with a cream half shoulder crop top which was intricately embroidered with a floral pattern. She came towards me, my body froze seeing everything.