Author's Note

So, you're still here huh?

I know you still have lotsss of question regarding this story. Don't worry you'll have your answer soon. I might have shocked you for the sudden ending, sorry!!!!!!
I just feel like it's time for me to focus on the other characters, since you've read Jungkook and Hyun Ae's side, but never the people around them.

So let's move now huh.

Writing this just make me feel nothing but effin' happiness! I enjoyed exploring the depths of my characters. And I apologize for giving a roller coaster ride. I enjoyed it and I live with it. I love it and I love you.
And I apologize if Hyun Ae's character did not meet some of your expectations. I just made her the 'typical' yet not so 'typical' woman. She's strong and brave, she knows how to ride a horse and use sword, she knows how to fight but most importantly, she knows how to love.

Let's see each others again. I hope you've had a great journey with Jungkook and Hyun Ae. Now, it's time we'll walk with a different point of view.

Jimin is waving tho!

Bye!!!

I tried so hard to redeem Jungkook's image tho! But if that won't change your perspective of him, then I respect that. But let's be mindful of our words next time :))

And I actually plan on getting Jimin killed but I know you'll go after my ass so let see what will happen to him soon. ;)

Sacrifices will be made for love.